Tier III

Hot Carl

My greatest fear too. I was at the front of the line in the left-turn lane at a red light coming off the interstate a few months ago. Light turns green, I throw off the e-brake and look left, and a blue car just sails on through the intersection like the light had never changed. Slammed my brakes on just in time and blared my horn at the idiot, which caused the car to my right that couldn't see past me to hesitate, which probably saved their ass too.

And it didn't even trigger my Lytx. I was kinda bummed out. There went my attaboy for the week.

Commercial Inside Release

I developed a fear of getting hit while parked and unbuckled, near faster secondary streets and highways. Several close calls got me thinking how badly you would get slammed around while digging in the shelves.

Zowert

I developed a fear of getting hit while parked and unbuckled, near faster secondary streets and highways. Several close calls got me thinking how badly you would get slammed around while digging in the shelves.
That reminds me of the kid that crashed into a UPS truck in New York not too long ago. The passenger was killed and our driver nearly taken out. He had one foot in the package car when it got hit, knocked him on his ass. If he made it into the cab he would’ve been thrown around like a pinball.

GenericUsername

We had a guy who was walking into his cab as someone plowed into the back of the package car at 50+. He went face first into the windshield and had a whole slew of injuries from it. I want to say he was out for 2 months or so but I honestly don't recall exactly how long it was.