Tier III

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
My coworker saw the whole thing when he was taking his daughter to volleyball game this last Saturday. He made it seem the guy hit the package car coming off the entrance ramp and than proceeded to cut over to hit the back of the truck. Hope the air driver was alright but that other driver seemed to be at fault.

Zowert

My coworker saw the whole thing when he was taking his daughter to volleyball game this last Saturday. He made it seem the guy hit the package car coming off the entrance ramp and then proceeded to cut over to hit the back of the truck. Hope the air driver was alright but that other driver seemed to be at fault.
It was a drunk driver. From what I heard the guy fled the scene and ditched his car at an off ramp. Cops found open containers in the vehicle. They haven’t caught the driver yet.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Anyone here ever been in a serious crash like this? This is what scares me the most. You could be minding your own business and driving as safely as possible but some drunk idiot can still take you out. It is scary how easily a package car will end up in its side.

You can't run scared.... as a driver. Stuff happens to everyone in life.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
It was a drunk driver. From what I heard the guy fled the scene and ditched his car at an off ramp. Cops found open containers in the vehicle. They haven’t caught the driver yet.
Well he or she is screwed, at least the driver made it out with minor injuries.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You can't run scared.... as a driver. Stuff happens to everyone in life.
You can be the most skilled driver and reduce your chances of getting into an accident, but you can’t account for other idiots. I did what I had to in order to be safe, but luck definitely was a factor.

DOK

Gets a little nerve-wracking sometimes
It does. Sometimes on heavy days, bad weather, you can worked up thinking about how am I going to get through this day, all these stops, safely. That’s the time I have to remind myself to concentrate on one stop at a time, they’ll eventually all get delivered and the day will come to an end.

It does. Sometimes on heavy days, bad weather, you can worked up thinking about how am I going to get through this day, all these stops, safely. That’s the time I have to remind myself to concentrate on one stop at a time, they’ll eventually all get delivered and the day will come to an end.
Exactly