Time sheet

Santashelper1

If I drive 950 and scratch the route -145.. what are my hours/pay for the day?

Sorry.. it kind of confuses me a bit. Trying to keep track of my hours daily so I'm not shorted $$$.

KingofFluff

You drive for 9.5 hours, you get paid for 9.5 hours. 8 hours will be straight time. Hour and a half at time and a half.

Good luck. Hope this helps. _p.s. stop running.

StoptheAct1212

It means you worked and get paid 8.5 hours.
Plus another hour and a halfish of straight time of bonus, but i doubt you get any bonus because you seem to be new, with this question.
And by what Bozo said, if u take your lunch, you actually make more money, but less bonus.... but do what u want...

Santashelper1

I just made up numbers to get an understanding of how the time works. My center is a bonus center too. That wasn't my actual time tho. Sorry for not clarifying that.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yea at time and 1/2 I put in the post. Also when figuring out your hrs make sure u factor in your break at 2.5 HR for the week. They take it out whether u take it or not

Nope.

He would receive 8 hours at straight time, 1.5 hours of OT plus 1.45 hours of bonus, which is normally paid at straight time, for a total paid day of 10.95 hours.

Santashelper1

Ok. So every 100 ticks is 1 hour corrrct? So 50 ticks is half hour. So every 1 tick on the time sheet is 0.6 time worked?

Anything over 800 is time and a half.

So if I had 930 which means 1.3 overtime I would be paid for an hour and 18 minutes of time and a half correct?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They are called clicks and, yes, if you worked 9.30 hours you would receive 8 hours at straight time and 1.3 hours of OT. Your lunch and unpaid breaks would be deducted from the 9.30.

Last edited:

Santashelper1

They are called clucks and, yes, if you worked 9.30 hours you would receive 8 hours at straight time and 1.3 hours of OT. Your lunch and unpaid breaks would be deducted from the 9.30.
I usually punch in my paid breaks by going to other work, little v (paidbreak) and doing it by that. But then don't take any of my unpaid breaks. Is that not good? Should I be taking the unpaid break as well? Benefits to that?