Time to vote on the Ohio Rider again

ezmoney5150

"Those issues" aren't in there YET.
Save your breath...or fingerprint. I can't hear you.
I know for a fact that those issues aren't in there now and won't be there in the future. Stop holding up the inevitable and just vote yes. I would like to see my raise and deduction decrease before I retire.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Your love of your union (which is your display of your caring for your fellow man) and your love for your dogs (which is your display for your caring of Gods's favorite creation) make you one special dude in my book.
Thanks brother. They know I love them at the hall because I got up at the meeting and told them so. I appreciate those men so much. Great guys.

Notcool

Northerners pffft Can I get my part time raise please. I am fine with my $16 per hour. Drivers already get great pay and benefits. You guys are like princesses. How much do you need? Live within your means. Take a look around we have it good compared to most of America.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Northerners pffft Can I get my part time raise please. I am fine with my $16 per hour. Drivers already get great pay and benefits. You guys are like princesses. How much do you need? Live within your means. Take a look around we have it good compared to most of America.

Why would you need "your" part-time raise....

If you are living "within" your means ??

Pfft.... non-union southerners.

-Bug-

O/C

It's not a secret.

There are 2 issues.... that should have been resolved.... years ago.

But, it only affects a small group of people.

-Bug-
You are not talking about the clerical Ohio Rider pension, only small group of people that comes to mind are you?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's not a secret.

There are 2 issues.... that should have been resolved.... years ago.

But, it only affects a small group of people.

-Bug-
There has been no information disseminated to the members of my local about any changes to the Rider, just that it is being sent out for another vote.
If it is not a secret, spill the beans BUG!!!...or is should the key word in your post?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If we are talking about the year long helpers pay in the 413 (who would allow year long helpers anyway?) or the plateau year vacation debacle, save your breath.
The plateau vacation issue has been "decided" and "clarified" several times over and still isn't any clearer and will disappear by attrition before it is ever settled.

Please tell me that there is some meaningful change in the latest attempt to ratify the Ohio Rider?

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Here is how. They had BA's and IBT Rep's going to all 250,000 homes of the voters and sat at their kitchen tables and intimidated every last one of them until they voted the way they wanted them to. Then they stood over all 250,000 members until they mailed them back in. The only problem is the intimidation didn't seem to work twice in Ohio, Louisville, 623 or Philly.
Sorry it didn't really happen I'm just being funny. It's hard to intimidate someone at their table.
"Sweety, would you go get that old 870 while me and this gentleman finish up our conversation?"