Tin Foil Hat Required

W

What The Hawk?

That airplanes weren't used in the 9/11 attacks. Are you :censored2: kidding me?!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

What The Hawk?

I love how they edit posts. Kinda funny. Cool though they didn't change what I said. I like...friend you reddit!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You really are a joke.

And not one of the "unfunny" ones that you post in your Jokes thread.

Why do you fear minorities in positions of authority?

85ab3b15005b4a08cb12f3e454adf8b5.jpg

walk it off

Marilyn Monroe's half bother had RFK killed, because JFK had her killed by the CIA and make it look like a overdose. Bummer is the girl he was dating, Mary Jo Kopekne was later killed in a traffic accident. While blowing Ted car lost control she drowned and Ted "made it to shore.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Marilyn Monroe's half bother had RFK killed, because JFK had her killed by the CIA and make it look like a overdose. Bummer is the girl he was dating, Mary Jo Kopekne was later killed in a traffic accident. While blowing Ted car lost control she drowned and Ted "made it to shore.
That's because the Kennedys are really reptilian.

Returntosender

Keeping in mind that on the most pivotal play of the game – 4th down in overtime – Ohio State got the call, here’s some information on the officials:

• The lead official was Daniel Capron. Back in 2002, he was fired by the Big 10 for poor officiating of a Purdue/Wake Forest game. This is what Big Ten commish Jim Delany said at the time: “During the course of the game, these officials did not officiate well enough to meet Big Ten standards. Therefore, they will forfeit future officiating assignments.” It’s unclear when or how Capron was reinstated.
  • Kevin Schwarzel, the back judge, is an Ohio guy. Born in the state. Has businesses in Athens, Ohio. In this story from 2006, he admits being an Ohio State fan. And even more jaw-dropping: He was not permitted to officiate the 2006 Michigan/Ohio State game. It’s unclear why he was permitted to be part of this game.
  • Bobby Sagers, the side judge, is also an Ohio native, and recently was named to the Ohio High School Athletic Association Officials Hall of Fame … which is located in Columbus.
When you’ve got a crew like this, is it any wonder that they missed a blatant 15-yard penalty like this? Look at the proximity of the ref to the cheap shot. How was there no flag?

This Conspiracy Theory About the Referees in Ohio State-Michigan Has Some Merit

@upschuck