Tips and techniques for defending a driver at panel.....

undies

It's crap like this that makes me want to stay a utility driver for the rest of my career. Hard to lock on ojs numbers when I do a different route everyday.

O/C

Guessing it is a Standard of practice to drain the assets of the suspended employee before termination. Very clever and smart. Give the terminated employee a sense of hopelessness, the are easily controlled. You wondered sometimes why events in Birmingham happens.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm convinced the fired/suspended driver was the victim of political turmoil in his local. There is no way any of the BS he was fired/suspended/given warning letters for should have stuck. I have always known UPS management were a bunch of evil snakes but in this case it looks like someone was being devoured by them from both ends.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He was a big "Vote No" advocate and he ran for BA and Principal Officer of the Local last month and barely lost...........so I'd say he pissed both the union and the company off

Why is he making excuses.... for "refusing" to show up at Local grievance hearings ?

On a discharge.

I don't get it.

-Bug-