Tips for getting fired?

WorknLateHuh

I think all of us should do what we recommended in this thread, and then report back next week as to how it went.

starting with Indecisi0n

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a driver get totally bombed on his route. The center manager got complaints so he went and took him out of service and straight to the hospital for a blood alcohol test (turned out to be .24). While at the hospital the driver ran out the door and all the way back to the UPS building (about 2 miles) and got his car and took off. Needless to say --that was his last day. He died a few years ago of alcohol poisoning. He had apparently been living on straight Vodka.

clean hairy

Go on a rant verbally attacking everyone like a person on here did in the not so distant past.
spray lithium grease on the wheels of the irreg trains.

Dr.Brownz

I heard a driver in a center near Seattle (Redmond or Bellvue or one of those) drove their PC out on the floating bridge, parked (no shoulders there, just 2 lanes eachway) and called in to the center sick.

CleverNameHere

Good god I just... ::slow clap:: hats off to any of the guys who just parked their poo wagon wherever and abandoned it with keys in back. That act of backbone moves me to tears. Any sup or center manager reading this... You know that sinking feeling you got when you figured out there was a full abondened PC out there? Think of having that feeling every single day you punch in. That's our lives. At least mine was.