To the ISPs

sadmanhere

the ic model is broke because they don't pay enough. just give a good price per package so it won't matter with the increase in volume.

plus we are getting killed with big boxes. the size of the boxes get bigger and bigger taking up more room in trucks with the same pay.
my guys spend a hr a day extra loading from last year for the same pay
and have to carry heavier boxes for the same pay.

fedex making a killing and they increased how they charge for bigger boxes this year with nothing to us

with isp is it ok to own it and be a full time driver? do they look at these things ? or as long as the numbers are good?

Crozz

the ic model is broke because they don't pay enough. just give a good price per package so it won't matter with the increase in volume.

plus we are getting killed with big boxes. the size of the boxes get bigger and bigger taking up more room in trucks with the same pay.
my guys spend a hr a day extra loading from last year for the same pay
and have to carry heavier boxes for the same pay.

fedex making a killing and they increased how they charge for bigger boxes this year with nothing to us

with isp is it ok to own it and be a full time driver? do they look at these things ? or as long as the numbers are good?
I would not run my business in the truck.

bbsam

Staff member
Be nice to know what have been the flaws of ISP.
Because supplementals are a way in IC states for the company to save a lot of money. Those hundred stop 10 hour day supplemental get no PSA bonuses etc. Well in negotiations the company is not looking to make that right. They are looking at their historical data. Your brilliant RFI and plans going forward will have to be implemented with money amounts formulated from skewed data.

FedGT

Are you glad to be gone or :censored2: off about it?

I vote pissed off about it. Would warrant a lot more weight if the bag holding talk would have been mentioned over the last 6 months not so much the week you are getting the screws put to you.

sadmanhere

overall i hear that more money will be made running a CSA that once was made up of PSA.. don't know how true this is. doubt it would be much more..

Crozz

Insurance expense goes up.
BB being you where in one of the first states to flip do you think it's better. When u flipped it was three right. Really the last ones that flipped Cali, Oregon, and Washington with 5 psa and 500 stops that's the states that would be nice to hear from.

Bounty

If any of you guys have been around at ground for any length of time, you know that at least(the very least) once a year you are all marched into the conference room and told how you will be running "your business" for the next year. Do this or else you won't be renewed. Sounds like a fair deal. Matter of time, until one of you big guys get burned and the isp scam is in court.

FedGT

If any of you guys have been around at ground for any length of time, you know that at least(the very least) once a year you are all marched into the conference room and told how you will be running "your business" for the next year. Do this or else you won't be renewed. Sounds like a fair deal. Matter of time, until one of you big guys get burned and the isp scam is in court.

Can honestly say that has never happened to me.

bbsam

Staff member
In 21 years I have never had that meeting.