Toilet humor

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The worst thing happened yesterday...I was on my afternoon 10 min break and had to use the bathroom in a big office building to make a deposit...something I usually try to hold off on until I get home.
I had taken the diad and its pouch and set it in the stall on a rail thing next to the toilet.

After the transaction mid flush I bumped the rail while standing and almost in slow motion saw the pouch heading for the toilet. My cat like reflexes snatched the pouch out of the air mid descent and then it happened...the diad slipped out of the upside-down holster and splash! I instantly grabbed the diad out of the toilet and was mortified. I washed the diad with hot water and soap and then did the same to my hands. I headed downstairs traumatized and gave the diad a purell bath. When I got out to my truck I scrubbed my hands and the diad with clorox wipes...I made up a story to get the OMS to send my diad back to Motorola and they programmed me a new one but the rest of last night I cringed whenever I had to hand someone the diad.

Talk about a crappy experience...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The worst thing happened yesterday...I was on my afternoon 10 min break and had to use the bathroom in a big office building to make a deposit...something I usually try to hold off on until I get home.
I had taken the diad and its pouch and set it in the stall on a rail thing next to the toilet.

After the transaction mid flush I bumped the rail while standing and almost in slow motion saw the pouch heading for the toilet. My cat like reflexes snatched the pouch out of the air mid descent and then it happened...the diad slipped out of the upside-down holster and splash! I instantly grabbed the diad out of the toilet and was mortified. I washed the diad with hot water and soap and then did the same to my hands. I headed downstairs traumatized and gave the diad a purell bath. When I got out to my truck I scrubbed my hands and the diad with clorox wipes...I made up a story to get the OMS to send my diad back to Motorola and they programmed me a new one but the rest of last night I cringed whenever I had to hand someone the diad.

You can't be serious. You made up a story to send it back? OCD much?

I would of waited til it flushed all the way then dipped it back in the clean toilet water. Shook it off and Went on my way.

Sounds like you had a crappy day.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

That's freaking awesome! With my big nubs and buttery fingers, I am amazed that hasn't happened to me yet. Glad everything uhhh worked out for you!

oldngray

nowhere special
Cant-argue-with-that-131.jpg