Too easy for UPS drivers to steal!

menotyou

bella amicizia
But, since I am here......

One day, I delivered a package of junk(moving crap-army) to a house that had the number spray painted on. Correct address.

Three days later, I get a concern. Stopped three day in a row, no one home. She called the cops and tried to say I must have done it. Come to find out, she had addressed it wrong. I delivered it correctly. What happened to her crap? I have no idea, nor cares.

tracker2762

I will admit to using the old "change the number" trick a few years back at a warehouse that got defective merchandise returns from all of the old Payless drug stores. The guy who worked there was nice enough, but a bit.....slow. You could line up 15 packages on the floor and he would count them 3 times and come up with 3 different wrong answers. So I would scan the packages, he would count them, and whatever number he came up with would be the number I would type in for him to look at. After all....the customer is always right. And this was back in the days of DIAD I, before EDD or GPS or package-level detail even existed.

Emulc would really be paranoid with DIAD 1, You could edit anything you wanted, you could add, delete, change address even after you stop completed. With DIAD IV, there's not much you can do but scan a package after the signature. Changing the package count does nothing as stated. I remembered being told to get signature first then scan, could be reason why they haven't changed that. I very rarely do that.

sendagain

Most drivers are honest, but there are some thieves around. If it keeps up report him to the company. I once had a manger on route unwilling to give me the security code for her company so I could quickly get their merchandise to the mail room. Really? I already have all your stuff to begin with. The mail room clerk gave me the code and we all lived happily ever after.