Top Rate

MrTik

Hey guys I have a question about progression, maybe one of you can help me. I'm supposed to go top rate November of this year, but I feel it should be in august. I started driving august 2017, but I was disqualified, but came back for peek that November. I was sent back to the hub after peek and came back March 2018 and passed probation. I would do shuttle runs while I was back in the hub, and my current would bring me back from time to time to run bulk deliveries of just stuff left behind. Should my progression start from that august date that I started or am I just stuck until November to get top rate?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
business route, would have 2 trucks to do. Wallie in the morning and then come back around noon and get the package car, and start the route. pickups would start at 1
I hear ya...

Doesn't answer the question though.

Roller252

Just keep your mouth shut at this point and be happy you're getting November.

From what you said you didn't qualify and earn driver seniority in August so that is not gonna be your entitlement date. Actually it would seem as if you are not due full scale until March which is when you qualified.

Around here seasonal driving does not count towards your progression.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey guys I have a question about progression, maybe one of you can help me. I'm supposed to go top rate November of this year, but I feel it should be in august. I started driving august 2017, but I was disqualified, but came back for peek that November. I was sent back to the hub after peek and came back March 2018 and passed probation. I would do shuttle runs while I was back in the hub, and my current would bring me back from time to time to run bulk deliveries of just stuff left behind. Should my progression start from that august date that I started or am I just stuck until November to get top rate?

So you have Tourette’s @MrTik

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
business route, would have 2 trucks to do. Wallie in the morning and then come back around noon and get the package car, and start the route. pickups would start at 1
Sounds about right 😂 ... they set you up to fail. What was your 2nd training rte like?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They put me back on the same route when I came back. They extended my probation another 5 days. They really were setting me up to fail.

You would have needed to grieve the first dq to hope to have that as your seniority date. Sounds like you should still be in your third year and be topping out March 2022. As for the 45 cent raise, did you inform the company in writing of the over payment?