Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Re: How come no white person came for the interview as a package handler?

You know that this site is so ironic, it seems like the people with the highest reps act the most childish and arrogant. Not calling any names, just saying.

Actually, point away.
Have at it. Destroy me. Take me down.

My turn.
Learn respect.

Learn to look beyond skin color and drop the better than THOU attitude.
We have a ZERO tolerance policy at UPS. The constant preoccupation with skin color and the uncontrolled need to focus on skin color will get you fired.
This behavior generally goes hand in hand with sexual harassment and unwanted attention to physical characteristics.

If you want to be successful, respect your coworkers.

The very last words ANYONE wants to hear is the day you accuse "THE WHITE MAN" or the "THE STUCK-UP WHITE CHICK" of setting the BLACK MAN up to fail. Understand this, live it and breathe it...you pull that racist BS in the work place, your UNION BROTHERS and SISTERS will ensure the justice is swift and you are are history.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why am I not surprised? Try something more sensible like a used ranger or civic.

Sensible? So you're saying the Infiniti g35 isn't sensible? My brother has a honda civic. I don't want to have the same car as he has.

Infiniti is Nissan rebadged pretty much so buy an Altima. Cars are the number 1 thing people piss money away on. The value will only go down. Use the money u save to start a retirement fund.

UPS Preloader

Actually, point away.
Have at it. Destroy me. Take me down.

My turn.
Learn respect.

Learn to look beyond skin color and drop the better than THOU attitude.
We have a ZERO tolerance policy at UPS. The constant preoccupation with skin color and the uncontrolled need to focus on skin color will get you fired.
This behavior generally goes hand in hand with sexual harassment and unwanted attention to physical characteristics.

If you want to be successful, respect your coworkers.

The very last words ANYONE wants to hear is the day you accuse "THE WHITE MAN" or the "THE STUCK-UP WHITE CHICK" of setting the BLACK MAN up to fail. Understand this, live it and breathe it...you pull that racist BS in the work place, your UNION BROTHERS and SISTERS will ensure the justice is swift and you are are history.

Great post AJ. Now we all need to ignore!

Re: What car do you drive? If none, what car do you want?

Infiniti is Nissan rebadged pretty much so buy an Altima. Cars are the number 1 thing people piss money away on. The value will only go down. Use the money u save to start a retirement fund.

Retirement fund? Nope, I want to live it up, you don't get any younger. So I believe in living life to the fullest.

Re: What car do you drive? If none, what car do you want?

How about a Range Rover or a Lexus

Range Rover? I'm not really a jeep person. Lexus? Ahhhh, I don't really know anything about Lexus to tell you the truth, but I will look into them. I just want a car that's fast, good performance, luxuries, etc.

neartom

If you are getting a job at UPS, your eyes need to see past today. This company will take it all from you. There will come a day you will not be physically able to work. Put your money back and let the miracle of compound interest go to work for you.

Leftinbuilding

If the moderators can't see that this "Kapa" dude is a troublemaker, then I have an executive decision to make. One of us is leaving this site. I have enjoyed it and would like to continue but Kapa is over the top. You are right, I could ignore him. That does not however mitigate the fact that this site tolerates his ongoing obvious racism and hate. It was fun while it lasted....hopefully it can continue.

UPSGUY72

All of the managers there are white, and all the loaders and unloaders are black.

There are a lot of minorities that work for UPS. My division manger was black. He got demoted to a preload manger in another building last month. There is a preload manger in my building that black and he had been a center manager manager before that.

As I said before race or sex has nothing to do with whether you get or keep your job at UPS. It all has to do with how good you do your job and whether or not you can keep out of trouble...

yeaalabama1212

You have to be very silly to think UPS cares about race. As long as you can do the job, do it safely the company could care less. No matter the race we all have equal opportunity to be fired.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol

You guys need to google his screen name and look at all the post he has on the net.. Same dude with lots and lots of comments. It will give you an idea as to what he is really about.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

All you are doing is satisfying this poster's desire to get you riled up and for you to react emotionally.

Some people just like to be played with like a fish on a hook.

I personally think it is tieguy paying us a visit again ... if you feel you have to reply to this poster, reply to him as if he is tieguy.

If this poster bothers you, it says more about you as a person than what he is posting ... MHO.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: Why do a lot of UPS workers think they are the best of the bests?

​All you are doing is satisfying this poster's desire to get you riled up and for you to react emotionally.

I personally think it is tieguy paying us a visit again ... if you feel you have to reply to this poster, reply to him as if he is tieguy.

If this poster bothers you, it says more about you as a person than what he is posting ... MHO.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
All you are doing is satisfying this poster's desire to get you riled up and for you to react emotionally.

If you really believe it's tie, why not ban him and be done with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.