Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Re: Is UPS going to deduct money out of my paycheck if I havent been there for over a

You should probably worry about getting hired first.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Is UPS going to deduct money out of my paycheck if I havent been there for over a

Yes I'm planning to go to school in nyc. I hate taking public transportation. It makes me feel drowsy after the ride ends. A car is just more reliable. You can go where ever you want anytime you want without waiting on anything. Plus its much quicker. You know how long it took the train to get me to the interview yestetday? Almost two hours I spent in two trains. I live in queens (far rockaway) and the UPS is in Manhattan.

Isn't there a toll to get in to Manhattan or is that just for commercial vehicles?

kingOFchester

Re: UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

I am not a fan of Updick, but when I read the first post, I questioned the reasoning behind the capital letters.

Unfortunately, do to discrimination that was rampant for many years, some now feel the need to tread lightly when it comes to race. By doing so only continues the separation of races.

There was no need for the OP to interject the color of his skin. That alone may cause curiosity to the reason, but to put it in capital letters only heightens the curiosity. But thanks to those that were and are racist, we are forced not to question the motive or reason as doing so could be misconstrued as racist.

Also, using the term "white boy" can be viewed as demeaning.

Last edited:

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder

Charlize Theron is African American. Oooooh yeeeaaaah.

kingOFchester

We have a driver that was born in South Africa. He is a (to quote the OP) "white boy" He calls himself African American.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

I just asked a simple question----why did the OP feel the need to capitalize "black male"?

The answer is, blacks get a better chance to work thanks to equality in the work place. This means even if the white male has gone to college or military over the black male who dropped out at grade 6, the black male would be the better choice in the matter. The law gives those who are blacks, hispanics, senoirs, females, students and many others, other then white male, a tax break or cut on those workers.

Another question, if blacks are such hard workers, why is the majority out of work then? Just a simple question. I understand and appluad the problems the blacks faced in the past, but today the advantage is all yours.

To the OP, 15 in New York, seems rather low. Theres people in that state that pay 10,000 in property taxes alone each year. Sure, it might be your first job and that figure seems quite high, yet after they gut you in New York taxes, its gonna look pretty bad after all is said and done. But yea, go for it, perhaps its for you all the way. You never know, you just might go quite far within its ranks, who knows right!

Last edited:

gotbrown

Damn right! I bet it wouldn't bother him if it was a white boy saying that he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
so I call out the op as I see it, as he is being a :censored2:/troll with his comments, and 407 gives me a negative rep...nice job 407 now I feel the same way about YOU.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

so I call out the op as I see it, as he is being a :censored2:/troll with his comments, and 407 gives me a negative rep...nice job 407 now I feel the same way about YOU.

He gave me some too, along with calling me a bigot. LOL It's a good thing that I don't care what people's opinion of me is over the internet

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

I had a helper one year that was a sprinter for the TCU track team, was the absolute worst helper that I ever had. It had nothing to do with race, religion or anything like that. He just didn't transfer his athleticism to the job at hand. I've had washed up college basketball players and and ex-NBA players of the week as helpers. This job has nothing to do with God-given ability, it has everything to do with desire to work hard for a descent wage.

I hear yea, I've said this in past threads. It doesnt matter what you were, how strong you are its a mental edge most people will never have. We've had a navy seal here work for almost a month and bail saying " it's all BS! ". I believe I could've been a seal, yet shot down by people on this forum, stating that I couldnt handle the preload, how could I handle being a seal? Although I ever do enjoy griping about it alike many of you drivers here.

I'll go even farther on your last statement. I believe people working for UPS cling on to some sort of last resort of an image of making it out of the work force with that golden ticket in their pocket. This image, that many share, have and will ( secretly ) fight each other over is a driving goal to reach a promise land that is earned by so few.

My father worked in the navy for 38 years and made E9. He was an ex-seal, a PR and worked with nasa on many projects. He even changed the space program as we know it today. That blood flows in me, and I can feel myself putting that value into my work and love for the job. My ethics, I do share between us. Its only a matter of how far is one willing to take it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Normally Upstate is the Negative repper ... 407 is becoming like Upstate?

HubBub

I hear Davy Jones manages the graveyard ship. He probably runs it pretty tightly. His ship I mean. He probably runs a tight ship.

Normally Upstate is the Negative repper ... 407 is becoming like Upstate?
No mister confederacy. I just like to punch a raciest right in the mouth. Maybe it's different In The south but its a reason to go for me.

No mister confederacy. I just like to punch a raciest right in the mouth. Maybe it's different In The south but its a reason to go for me.
We all have a little raciest in us as white people. This ill admit but it's a fault that I do not admire and Jesus doesn't want this. So I admit my fault and try to pay it forward. Look it through their eyes. It's sad but I am changing and love my fellow man. Like I said its becoming a reason to go.

kingOFchester

We all have a little raciest in us as white people. .

This is the most absurd thing I have read all day. Speak for yourself. I know many whites that are racist. I know many blacks that are racist. But I also know whites and blacks that could care less the color of ones skin. I would not say all white people are racist as I would never say all black people are racist.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Yes I'm planning to go to school in nyc. I hate taking public transportation. It makes me feel drowsy after the ride ends. A car is just more reliable. You can go where ever you want anytime you want without waiting on anything. Plus its much quicker. You know how long it took the train to get me to the interview yestetday? Almost two hours I spent in two trains. I live in queens (far rockaway) and the UPS is in Manhattan.

I've been to Manhattan. A. You can't park. B. You can't afford to park. C. Too damn much traffic. I thought the subways were great.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Wouldn't you rather punch a racist right in the throat?

Wouldn't you rather punch a racist right in the throat?
I don't know why but I DO like you. You could punch me in the throat and I bet you're still a fun guy. We got no problems from here on out. On Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.