trump 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are a de facto liberal voter. Or an actual liberal voter. Either way you help spread the cancer that is liberalism. YOU are helping destroy this country.
Keep voting for neoconservative republicans (de facto liberals), at least you'll continue to have something to complain about, which seems to be your favorite hobby.

Trump is a Liberal

Overpaid Union Thug

Keep voting for neoconservative republicans (de facto liberals), at least you'll continue to have something to complain about, which seems to be your favorite hobby.

Trump is a Liberal

The Republicans that you are claiming to be liberals are a bunch of Ronald Reagans compared to the idiots you've helped elect through your hipster libertarian phase.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Republicans that you are claiming to be liberals are a bunch of Ronald Reagans compared to the idiots you've helped elect through your hipster libertarian phase.
Have one for me drunk uncle.
fceb972af117a82196f1ccc42b86a4c9.jpg

10 point

it isnt for the racism and hatred.

Its for the money and hard work that comes along with it. If WHITE america wasnt stupid enough from the begining to import slaves and get others to do the work "they" dont want to do, this country wouldnt attract such immigration.

As long as there is a call for employees of third world countries to come here and work, like the republicans continue to call for, then you'd better get used to the "new" america.

You complain about immigrants on one hand, yet vote for the political party most RESPONSIBLE for bringing them here in the first place.

What kind of logic is that?

TOS.
Which WHITE political party was that? Were there non white folks sailing here from Spain in their own boats? I'm mean say it like you want me to? Black pilgrims?

Yeah, slavery is alive and well today in the USA. People slave away at back breaking jobs so that others have free time to riot....after the first of the month.

You're lost.

Last edited:

10 point

And liberalism isn't? You think liberalism works? LOL!

Hey I just tried going on a flaming rampage like you always do here. Dude...that totally sucked. What a waste of time. LOL! How do you stand doing that all of the time? LOL! I thought I'd try it out and see if it made me feel better about my political position and comments but it did nothing for me! LOL!
Give it up.
Nothing works for Drive. America sucks, ALL politicians suck, life sucks, Red X's and Derail signs for anyone opposing his/her views.
If it's so bad here and America's not worth appreciating maybe Drive can find his utopia and send us a post card depicting his blissful existence there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Give it up.
Nothing works for Drive. America sucks, ALL politicians suck, life sucks, Red X's and Derail signs for anyone opposing his/her views.
Life's pretty great actually, not sure why Republicans whine and cry all the time. So much time wasted complaining.

If it's so bad here and America's not worth appreciating maybe Drive can find his utopia and send us a post card depicting his blissful existence there.
If you don't like it you can get out?
The words of someone who has given up on his country.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Conservative? Who gives a crap? He was a great POTUS.

Reagan? I remember government cheese, Iran Contra, the October Surprise, and a lot of fancy balls and weekends on the ranch. Ronnie was a 9 to 5 President, and probably a decent man, but far from the god you fools portray him to be. He spent like a drunken sailor on stupid programs like Star Wars and refurbishing WWII battleships, and governed like the B actor he was when younger. A B President full of charm, platitudes, and folksiness, but not too much else.

I can hardly wait if Trump is your candidate. All my wet dreams come true, and your party will just keep getting more and more irrelevant and outdated.

I hope you like President Clinton, and all of the ultra liberal Leftists she will appoint to the Supreme Court. The dawn of the new Progressive Era is becoming clearly visible, and we can thank all of the ignorant Conservitards who created the monster that is Donald Trump.

You will reap what you have sown. LOFL.