trump 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yes under whatever identity they stole.

sixty minutes did a story on it years ago. they steal someones social security number and pay taxes and SS under it. SS administration claims they are too busy to investigate them all.
So they pay SS taxes and can't collect when they come to age because they use someone else's identity..... Sounds like a good deal for uncle sam....

10 point

It is your problem. The courts decide these issues, it has nothing to do with me. Deal with it or cry and whine on this site if that's what suits you.

I'm not the one who thinks it sucks. I tried to get you and all the other Trump supporters to explain to me why you think it sucks and we need to make it "great again", but you just tried to turn it around on me and deflect.

The guy who wants to build walls and imprison millions of people preaching to me about freedom and opportunity. LMFAO.
Show me a post where I said I supported Trump.
Can't find one can you?
You are an idiot.
And a liar.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now why is it that every TV station is bending over backwards to get Trump onto their airwaves ?
It's simple .
Having Trump on increases your TV viewers , thus you can charge more for ads thus earning more profits .
It''s basic math people .
Trump is a TV magnet for viewership numbers .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama has deported more 'illegal' aliens than any president since the early 1900's.

Look it up.

So, let me see if I get this straight...

In Obama's (almost) eight years as President, he's deported 2.5 million 'illegals', more than any President in the last century.

And Trump will deport 11 million in his first term?

Lulz.
obama deportation is down 43%

10 point

What a well thought out response.
Sounds like a Trump supporter to me.
I'm a Sanders supporter.
You act like a Clinton actually.
Deflects truth (liar) and can't resist showing themselves to be idiots. Disagree all you want to but anyone reading your circle of lies here can easily ascertain that you have very little integrity.
I'm done responding to your idiotic statements. It's a total waste of time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm a Sanders supporter.
laughter.gif

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So they pay SS taxes and can't collect when they come to age because they use someone else's identity..... Sounds like a good deal for uncle sam....
Sounds like a horrible deal for the American worker who's job they stole.

And a horrible deal to the taxpayer, since there criminals are often on welfare for their 6 kids, and they are too busy stealing jobs and welfare to raise their kids properly and the kids fall into gangs.

upsgrunt

Ah, to be 25ish again and to think I know everything, am right about everything, and want to argue every detail.
I don't miss that part.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Reagan did a great job.

The Bush's, not so much.

But did any of them promise to make America great?

No.

On my gosh.. "REAGAN DID A GOOD JOB"....

are you serious with this claim?? Why is it, that republicans always try to justify the Reagan Administration?

Lets examine the record and ask ourselves, "was reagan a "good" president?

1) Comes into office with unemployment at 6.0% (considered HIGH at that time), he cuts taxes for the top 1% promising that revenue would increase and jobs would be created. Each month after that, unemployment rose steadily until it PEAKED at 10.7% by the end of his second year. The HIGHEST recorded level of unemployment in a post depression era. New jobs were not forming, and companies began leaving the USA with michigan seeing the highest rate of departure of factories and industry.

Reagan, then TRIPLES the size of government by hiring more government employeess, expands the postal service payroll by triple and the part time fast food industry jobs also tripled. When he left office, the unemployment rate sat at 6.1% after 8 years, or in other words, in the same place as he found it when Jimmy Carter left office.

He hardly had a solid record of job creation.

2) under his watch and guidance, wall street corruption went rampant, and the savings and loan industry collapsed, costing millions of americans their entire savings. What Reagan actually did to the United States was cause the country to go from CREDITOR to the world, to a DEBTOR nation. After signing the Garn–St. Germain Depository Institutions Act in 1982, Reagan moved to deregulate the savings and loan industry, which he did, and we saw the largest collapse of the banking industry since the great depression. Raegan was forced to BAIL OUT the industry with tax payer dollars to the tune of 180 billion dollars.

3) Following that, BLACK FRIDAY or the wall street collapse happened under his watch. Trillions of dollars were lost and the junk bond/speculators that were created under his watch ripped off america.

4) homeless people. Under Reagan, the homeless population more than quintupled, with at least 1.2 million people being on the streets, mostly vietnam vets who couldnt recieve help, since reagan cut funding for almost ALL the social programs designed to help these people. When asked about the homeless on his watch, Reagan said this... “people who are sleeping on the grates…the homeless…are homeless, you might say, by choice.”... Yeah, reagan was a real american hero.

5) Iran/contra, reagan secretly sold arms to IRAN, our enemy, while he also tried to destabilize countries around the world.. Central america was his target and selling weapons to our enemies was top of the list of failures of foreign policy.

6) Beirut bombing, Reagan placed our troops in harms way without adequate protections and over 200 of our finest men and women were killed.

7) The Reagan administration scandals saw many convictions of his administrators. One after the other, somebody was getting indicted month after month.
"By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/17/157477/-

8) social security, the greatest HEIST of American wealth. Reagan ripped off the american people with is social security bill and NOT one dime went into the program as he siphoned it off to pay for his military machine.
http://www.fedsmith.com/2013/10/11/ronald-reagan-and-the-great-social-security-heist/

9) The federal debt and the debt clock. Under Reagans watchful eye, he racked up 3.7 trillion dollars in debt, the highest in recorded history, and more than ALL THE PRESIDENTS before him in history combined. He raised taxes on the middle class several times, he raised the gas tax, he raised the payroll tax and he contiuned to raise taxes where he could, taking money from the middle class to try and cover his outrageous debt.

Reagan and Art Laffer coined the phrase.. "deficits dont matter"... as they wrecked the economy.

Ronald Reagan ran the most corrupt administration in American History, and GW BUSH was a close second. Reagans legacy is one of fiction and not reality, the right wing props him up as some kind of savior, but in reality, he was the worst thing to happen to America at the time. He was a MYTH at best, and his legacy is only promoted by propaganda and mistruths. Reagan by far, at the time, was the worst president in history. Worse than Jimmy Carter.

How people continue to buy into the hype that Reagan was some kind of savior is laughable, given his actual record of achievement.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The good news is that Trump gets so much support from Democrats and Independents, that he has an excellent chance to become our next President.

LOL....

Man, are you setting yourself up for a great disapointment. You are the 2016 version of moreluck in 2012,2008.

Poor thing.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
President Obama has deported more people than every president before him going back to 1970 combined.

Yet, you people make these stupid comments on deportation.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm a Sanders supporter.
You act like a Clinton actually.
Deflects truth (liar) and can't resist showing themselves to be idiots. Disagree all you want to but anyone reading your circle of lies here can easily ascertain that you have very little integrity.
I'm done responding to your idiotic statements. It's a total waste of time.

What I find idiotic, is a bernie supporter calling anyone dumb. You say you support a true leftist, but you are the smart one?

Get a grip.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sounds like a horrible deal for the American worker who's job they stole.

And a horrible deal to the taxpayer, since there criminals are often on welfare for their 6 kids, and they are too busy stealing jobs and welfare to raise their kids properly and the kids fall into gangs.

Why do you continue to assign blame to the wrong party? You keep claiming that these working aliens are STEALING jobs, but they arent. The corporations that hire them are simply using temp agencies to hire them over Americans, there are thousands of these agencies placing H1, H2 workers across this country.

There is no theft here, other than the corporations STEALING wages from an American worker.

Why dont you put the blame where it belongs? In the old days, a forklift operator could make top dollar on a loading dock anywhere in this country. Today, its a low wage, H1 or H2 worker making minimum wage with no benefits.

There is NOTHING to steal. The corporations made the jobs so unattractive, no american will apply for them, and the only way to fill that job, is to seek out a temp agency and find a person from another country to work for crappy wages.

You should really try and educate yourself.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

10 point

What I find idiotic, is a bernie supporter calling anyone dumb. You say you support a true leftist, but you are the smart one?

Get a grip.

TOS.
It's either Sanders or Dillary. Take your pick. If we followed you and your buddie's recommendations we wouldn't have anyone to vote for. Who do you recommend? Please don't keep us in suspense.