trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did you miss where I pointed out that in each poll, the lead was within the MARGIN of ERROR for the polls... which translates to....

NOTHING!!!

Now, a nothing bump after the GOP convention, and now a week from today, we will see where he stands as the DNC convention concludes...

Dont get too excited over a statistical TIE in the polls, its expected.

What would have democrats worried, would have been a double digit bounce or something outside the margin of error.

Either way, the GOP convention did nothing to change what will be the eventual outcome.

TOS.
Trump wins and hillary & bill flee the country one step ahead of the US Marshalls ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, after the DRUMPF campaigns first attempt at a TICKET LOGO FAILED miserably, the DRUMPF people finally released the new and improved logo for the ticket!!

OF course, it fits well with the GOP narative and the positioning of DRUMPF and his ideas!

I give it two thumbs up on creativity!

I cant wait to see it on your 4x4's bumpers or on crappy tattoos on your women...

aFIhMg9US8C5rBntROIu_Trump%20Toilet.jpg
|

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Anything to try an get people to forget that Hillary is a crook, liar and a :censored2:.

If Trump would have done what she has done, you would be calling for the death penalty.

And the whole Democrat party is crooked too.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Anything to try an get people to forget that Hillary is a crook, liar and a :censored2:.

If Trump would have done what she has done, you would be calling for the death penalty.

And the whole Democrat party is crooked too.

It must be tearing you a new one inside, knowing your candidate is doomed. I am loving it, however. I hope you sulk for days when this election is over.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Donald Trump bounces into the lead

There hasn't been a significant post-convention bounce in CNN's polling since 2000.

The new findings mark Trump's best showing in a CNN/ORC Poll against Clinton since September 2015. Trump's new edge rests largely on increased support among independents, 43% of whom said that Trump's convention in Cleveland left them more likely to back him, while 41% were dissuaded. Pre-convention, independents split 34% Clinton to 31% Trump, with sizable numbers behind Johnson (22%) and Stein (10%). Now, 46% say they back Trump, 28% Clinton, 15% Johnson and 4% Stein.

Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook downplayed the CNN/ORC Poll Friday , which gives Trump an edge coming out of the Republican convention. He said Trump didn't win over persuadable voters, but simply shored up his base.

Cruz's move, however, appears to have backfired. While 60% of Republican voters had a positive impression of the former presidential candidate before the convention, just 33% have one now.

Hate to burst your bubble, but somebody has to do it!

AP EXPLAINS: Is Trump's convention polling bump for real?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Trump will win by a landslide.

You crack me up.

You obviously dont understand what the word landslide means.

As was pointed out before, as we stand today, Clinton already has over 220 electoral votes in the bag, leaving her only 50 votes short of becoming president, while DRUMPF has only 164 electoral votes and needs over 100 to win.

This hardly pans out to be a LANDSLIDE.

But, you keep on hanging on to hope, as election day will be a day you become the poster boy for fool.

TOS.

"You know, sometimes, ah, 'no comment' is just as incriminating as, ah, a comment.

'NO COMMENT'..."

From the disastrously awesome Led Zeppelin live concert movie, 'The Song Remains The Same'.

Guy, I don't know you, likely won't ever meet you, and don't give a about who you vote for.

Are you a 'shy' Trump voter?
I'm voting for Trump.