trump 2016

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
WAT?

Where do you think the money that is spent comes from? You will always have a spending problem if you dont have a revenue solution.

You cant have WARS without collecting taxes, you cannot govern a country without collecting taxes, you cant have a democracy if you dont collect taxes..

Maybe you think money just grows on trees at the white house?

Before REAGAN, we never had trillion dollar deficits. He was the FIRST to run up 3.7 trillion dollars in debt because he CUT TAXES and caused a REVENUE PROBLEM.

Maybe you just dont get that? Dunno.

OF course, you most likely support DRUMPF, because he says he will cut taxes for the rich 35%, like Reagan did, and in addition, cut taxes for small business and the middle class.

Somehow, with 20 trillion dollars in debt, you think this is a WISE IDEA? Right?

We dont have enough REVENUE already to pay down this debt, but it appears you think CUTTING the revenue that is short already to enrich the top 1% is a good idea, leaving that burden on the middle class to pay.

How a thought process like yours operates is just mind boggling.

People like DRUMPF, who pay zero taxes to the federal government on millions of dollars earned, doesnt make him smart, it makes him a burden on the middle class and future generations.

TOS.

How my thought process operates. Lmao

You're as whack job as they come and virtually 100% of the people on here agree with me on that.

klein

Für Meno :)
Doctors here can't even call in prescriptions period. All scripts are transmitted electronically directly to the patient's preferred pharmacy.
If my prescriptions run out , I just tell my pharmacist to call my Dr.
But in most cases that isn't even necessary now.
To cut healthcare costs down our government allows pharmacist to fill prescriptions since a few years.
Saves a doctor's appointment & visit and costs.

MAKAVELI

If my prescriptions run out , I just tell my pharmacist to call my Dr.
But in most cases that isn't even necessary now.
To cut healthcare costs down our government allows pharmacist to fill prescriptions since a few years.
Saves a doctor's appointment & visit and costs.
That wouldn't work here in the states. We have a prescription drug epidemic as it is. Allowing pharmacies to essentially write scripts would only exacerbate the the prescription drug abuse problem.

klein

That wouldn't work here in the states. We have a prescription drug epidemic as it is. Allowing pharmacies to essentially write scripts would only exacerbate the the prescription drug abuse problem.
That's because you don't have a government issued health card that keeps track of your drug orders.
I only get mine every 30 days. With no chance in hell to get more from any other pharmacy.

MAKAVELI

That's because you don't have a government issued health card that keeps track of your drug orders.
I only get mine every 30 days. With no chance in hell to get more from any other pharmacy.
You have no clue as to the resourcefulness of the American drug addict/ dealer.

klein

You have no clue as to the resourcefulness of the American drug addict/ dealer.
Well, it's easier to get street drugs here than thru the healthcare system.
I could sell my morphine for $10 each pill easily.
But I need them!
Will never happen I would ever sell any !
Really not much either country can do to get rid of drug addiction.
Besides education and awareness and hope kids & teens listen.

MAKAVELI

Well, it's easier to get street drugs here than thru the healthcare system.
I could sell my morphine for $10 each pill easily.
But I need them!
Will never happen I would ever sell any !
Really not much either country can do to get rid of drug addiction.
Besides education and awareness and hope kids & teens listen.
A major reason for the huge reemergence of heroin especially among the youth here in the states is the expense and difficulty of acquiring opiates.

klein

Lies on education! Was just thinking to myself. Why not have school outings to CA meetings in rehab settings?
Then always zoo's , museums etc?
Once per year from grade 7 and up!
Let them see how drug addiction really effects people and their lives. Let them hear the stories told with a real face!
We should suggest that!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
WAT?

Where do you think the money that is spent comes from? You will always have a spending problem if you dont have a revenue solution.

You cant have WARS without collecting taxes, you cannot govern a country without collecting taxes, you cant have a democracy if you dont collect taxes..

Maybe you think money just grows on trees at the white house?

Before REAGAN, we never had trillion dollar deficits. He was the FIRST to run up 3.7 trillion dollars in debt because he CUT TAXES and caused a REVENUE PROBLEM.

Maybe you just dont get that? Dunno.

OF course, you most likely support DRUMPF, because he says he will cut taxes for the rich 35%, like Reagan did, and in addition, cut taxes for small business and the middle class.

Somehow, with 20 trillion dollars in debt, you think this is a WISE IDEA? Right?

We dont have enough REVENUE already to pay down this debt, but it appears you think CUTTING the revenue that is short already to enrich the top 1% is a good idea, leaving that burden on the middle class to pay.

How a thought process like yours operates is just mind boggling.

People like DRUMPF, who pay zero taxes to the federal government on millions of dollars earned, doesnt make him smart, it makes him a burden on the middle class and future generations.

TOS.
Military could spend up to $8.4M annually on gender reassignment treatments

Spending problem...

P

pickup

4 more years of Obama is a lot better than the turmoil Trump would bring !

Worry less about Trump and more about Queen Elizabeth who is still ruling your country despite Canada's so called patriation. At least we elect our rulers. You're stuck with the one that comes out of a royal vagina first.

P

pickup

Worry less about Trump and more about Queen Elizabeth who is still ruling your country despite Canada's so called patriation. At least we elect our rulers. You're stuck with the one that comes out of a royal vagina first.

Last day is today of William's and Kate's visit to Canada . Every few years the royal family sends someone there to kick the tires and just to remind everyone about who actually owns the place and them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Last day is today of William's and Kate's visit to Canada . Every few years the royal family sends someone there to kick the tires and just to remind everyone about who actually owns the place and them.

It is much more ceremonial than that. Canada is for all intents and purposes a sovereign nation.