trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I will speak for everyone else on Brown Cafe and say, "Delusional you are, US hate much!".

Ok, I am to take that you are now a challenged Yoda?

DrunkYoda.jpg

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So how is Trump " buying" this election?

Last I saw, he was out campaigning for votes like everyone else.

Do you have a problem with Trump not having to ask anyone else for money to run.

And how about millionaires running for president.

Hillary became a millionaire how?

Silly boy. So many dumb inquiries on so many posts.

Trump is attempting to buy the election simply because he doesnt have to seek the help of 501c superpacs, thereby staying in the race longer than he should. Unlike Ben Carson, who is losing campaign staff as they see a losing candidate because the CASH isnt flowing in any longer and therefore seeing that his days as a candidate are numbered.

Trump is rich enough to stay in the race TOO LONG and for that, I thank him! I hope he hangs on until next year. SO far, in the two months that he has been in the race, he has upset three segments of the country, and with a year to go, he could piss off the entire country ( except you and your beer ).

As for millionaires and billionaires running for the white house, I dont like it at all.

President Obama wasnt a millionaire when he ran. He was in debt.

This country has gone he wrong way when we allow only millionaires and billionaires to run for the office. To believe that millionaires and billionaires have the best interests of the middle class at heart is foolish at best.

However, People like Hillary, who earn her money by writing books, speaking at conferences and such and are new to the millionaire range are different than people born into money, like BUSH, HUNT, or TRUMP .

As for Trump, he is making a fool out of himself and that is great for democrats. He has a following of the stupid and that is even better.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Donald Trump demonstrating that he is a delusional rich kid with a big mouth...

It appears that TRUMP thinks he is running against John McCain for some reason??

How John McCain is a campaign issue in 2016 is beyond rational, but listen as trump just cant let it go.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Donald Trump demonstrating that he is a delusional rich kid with a big mouth...

It appears that TRUMP thinks he is running against John McCain for some reason??

How John McCain is a campaign issue in 2016 is beyond rational, but listen as trump just cant let it go.

TOS.
Why do you never post of Hillary's background?

Don't want to go there?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As for millionaires and billionaires running for the white house, I dont like it at all.

President Obama wasnt a millionaire when he ran. He was AN IDIOT

This country has gone he wrong way when we allow only millionaires and billionaires to run for the office. To believe that millionaires and billionaires have the best interests of the middle class at heart is foolish at best.

However, People like Hillary, who earn her money by writing books, speaking at conferences and such and are new to the millionaire range are different than people born into money, like BUSH, HUNT, or TRUMP .

As for Trump, he is making a fool out of himself and that is great for democrats. He has a following of the stupid and that is even better.

TOS.

We do not ALLOW people to run for office. They decide they want to run, and if they can get the support of the people, then they keep going.

If you think how long one has been a millionaire makes them better or worse, yikes.

So does that mean you hate Warren Buffet? He's been a Billionaire for a few years (I believe).

The Clintons are so out of touch with regular Americans, especially the ones who will vote for her.

Republicans have no problem with wealthy people, while Democrats will cry about being "fair".

Minority democratic supporters are morons if they think that the party gives a damn about them. They increase welfare and unemployment to keep the homies voting for the D's.

The party knows what they're doing, but the supporters are so stupid that they can't see it

moreluck

golden ticket member
"ticks off the illegals" Do you read your statements? Who cares if illegls are ticked off? ILLEGAL is the key word. I will tick off lawbreakers all day!!

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"ticks off the illegals" Do you read your statements? ~moreluck

Heres the question, DO YOU READ MY STATEMENTS???

I stated he "Ticked off more than illegals"...

you changed what I said.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We do not ALLOW people to run for office. They decide they want to run, and if they can get the support of the people, then they keep going.

If you think how long one has been a millionaire makes them better or worse, yikes.

So does that mean you hate Warren Buffet? He's been a Billionaire for a few years (I believe).

The Clintons are so out of touch with regular Americans, especially the ones who will vote for her.

Republicans have no problem with wealthy people, while Democrats will cry about being "fair".

Minority democratic supporters are morons if they think that the party gives a damn about them. They increase welfare and unemployment to keep the homies voting for the D's.

The party knows what they're doing, but the supporters are so stupid that they can't see it

Trump continues to extend his lead, which isn't really surprising given the fact that he knows exactly the meat to feed to the ignorant and just plain stupid people who think he is wonderful. I really hope he will be the GOP candidate, which is proof-positive just how strange, racist, and dumb Tea-Con Righties really are. Trump is all hat, no cattle. All he has is a big bank account, which he mostly was born into, and grew through financial sleight of hand and little asides like his multiple bankruptcies.

I just laugh at you fools, and the rest of the world will be doubled-over if he ever gets elected to any office. Imagine Trump trying to deal with a Putin or other despot. He'll bluster, make threats, and then have us up to our necks in wars and other problems.

Like I said, I fervently hope he's the GOP selection. LOFL.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I believe the temporary popularity with Trump is people venting their dissatisfaction with being POLITICALLY CORRECT!

Don't agree with how he his handles himself but you have to admit he's getting attention, enough so you can't stop talking about him.

He is a side show circus and is getting this attention because many are sick of the P.C. bull:censored2:.

You could say Donald Trump is the antithesis of being politically correct.

Whether this has any effect on the republican party remains to be seen but I assume that some of the issues could stick around.

bbsam

Staff member
I believe the temporary popularity with Trump is people venting their dissatisfaction with being POLITICALLY CORRECT!

Don't agree with how he his handles himself but you have to admit he's getting attention, enough so you can't stop talking about him.

He is a side show circus and is getting this attention because many are sick of the P.C. bull:censored2:.

You could say Donald Trump is the antithesis of being politically correct.

Whether this has any effect on the republican party remains to be seen but I assume that some of the issues could stick around.
Nothing wrong with the issues. Where are the VIABLE solutions?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Do the PEOPLE really want solutions? Or do they just want their team to win no matter the cost?

Being able to vote for someone, anyone who had viable solutions and then actually solved some of them when elected would be refreshing, huh.

bbsam

Staff member
Do the PEOPLE really want solutions? Or do they just want their team to win no matter the cost?

Being able to vote for someone, anyone who had viable solutions and then actually solved some of them when elected would be refreshing, huh.
I think they want solutions. That's part of Trump's appeal. He offers straightforward solutions. The fact that they are probably unconstitutional, repugnant, offensive, and completely unobtainable is completely irrelevant.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The fact that they are probably unconstitutional, repugnant, offensive, and completely unobtainable is completely irrelevant.

You mean they're not PC? :devil2:

Seems to me Trump is creating his own brand which begs the question, What Is Trumpism?

Which raises the next point, Why We Should Talk About Fascism.

The last paragraph of "What is Trumpism:

"My own prediction is that the political exotica he represents will not last. It’s a moment in time. The thousands who attend his rallies and scream their heads off will head home, and return to enjoying movies, smartphones, and mobile apps from all over the world, partaking in the highest standard of living experienced in the whole of human history, granted courtesy of the global market economy in which no one rules. We will not go back."

I concur. :D

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think they want solutions. That's part of Trump's appeal. He offers straightforward solutions. The fact that they are probably unconstitutional, repugnant, offensive, and completely unobtainable is completely irrelevant.

I think what people want is a politician who is willing to speak his or her mind without worrying about being politically correct.

Trump knows he doesn't have a shot at the White House; however, he is a master at using the media to his benefit.

Trump has and will continue to talk about those topics which for years have been considered "off limits".

Trump is a good thing for the disenfranchised voter.

Trump is poison for the GOP.