trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
WTF does that have to do with it. Get over yourself.
Certainly you're not suggesting the only people who can defend or oppose a group are the ones who are a member of said group. If that's the case, most of what you whine about is none of your business.
I just think it's funny watching all the non-veteran liberals get their panties in a bunch defending John McCain.

realbrown1

TRUMP is a "godsend" to the Democrats!

Single handedly, he is embarassing the entire party to the point where all the other candidates will have to literally slit their wrists in public just to get attention.

TOS.
Only the Rinos lost their minds.

And they aren't backing Trump now anyhow.

So it doesn't matter.

I predict his poll numbers will go up from here.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Watching all the attacks on Trump here is really ironic since its coming from Obama and Hillary supporters who can't seem to find anything wrong with them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This liberal doesnt like, doesnt support or doesnt give a crap about John McCain. I stated so many times in 2008 during the election. From his causing a disaster on the aircraft carrier, to getting shot down and ratting out his comrades while in prison, John McCain is no hero.

I dont support Trump, yet, welcome his bashing of John McCain.

As a few of us have already stated on this board, the GOP will have to eat their own before 2016 and the dems will have to do absolutely nothing to discredit the GOP.

Trump fired the first shots, and now, the rest either have to stand and fight or be taken down as weak to a loud mouth like donald trump.

Its a great sideshow to the eventual defeat of the GOP.

Keep talking donald! you are bringing the dummies into line!

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A Mexican drug lord puts a bounty on a US citizen who is running for president and you are thrilled.

Dude, that is a whole new level of crap past troll.

When did you start hating ghe United States?

I dont hate the United States. I hate BILLIONAIRE BIGOTS who THINK they can buy the presidency of the country. Trump has a big mouth, he says outrageous things and has zero experience which makes him unqualified for the office he seeks.

His insulting of the entire hispanic race makes him qualified to "eat his words"...

If he gets capped, nobody will care, but the rest wont dare make insulting racial comments any longer.

Time will tell.

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Trump has a big mouth, he says outrageous things and has zero experience which makes him unqualified for the office he seeks.

TOS.

Yes he does and is very entertaining. Biden use to be the mouth but Obama has tried to get him to keep his mouth shut.

Yep, we saw how the ineffectiveness and failures of the last 6 1/2 years can result from zero experience.

I would put Trump and Obama as both being unqualified for the office.

BrownArmy

Yes he does and is very entertaining. Biden use to be the mouth but Obama has tried to get him to keep his mouth shut.

Yep, we saw how the ineffectiveness and failures of the last 6 1/2 years can result from zero experience.

I would put Trump and Obama as both being unqualified for the office.

Time will tell about Obama's Presidency.

Trump, we'll never know about his Presidency, will we?

realbrown1

I dont hate the United States. I hate BILLIONAIRE BIGOTS who THINK they can buy the presidency of the country. Trump has a big mouth, he says outrageous things and has zero experience which makes him unqualified for the office he seeks.

His insulting of the entire hispanic race makes him qualified to "eat his words"...

If he gets capped, nobody will care, but the rest wont dare make insulting racial comments any longer.

Time will tell.

TOS.
So how is Trump " buying" this election?

Last I saw, he was out campaigning for votes like everyone else.

Do you have a problem with Trump not having to ask anyone else for money to run.

And how about millionaires running for president.

Hillary became a millionaire how?