trump 2016

wkmac

There is no way you could be me.

On so many levels.

In the meantime.

10341681_1705328519678715_7083757502439471393_n.jpg

BrownArmy

They are. And that's what scares you liberals to death. I love it.

You're mistaken.

Liberals aren't scared, they're amused.

No thinking person is scared of Trump; he's a clown / reality TV-star / narcissist-demagogue.

The policies he would like to enact are absurd, ridiculous, unworkable, and frankly exist in the realm of FANTASY.

His ideas about the 'WALL' (and forcing Mexico to pay for it), deporting 11,000,000+ 'illegals', changing the 14th Amendment, etc., are CRAY-CRAY.

CRAZY TALK TO MOBILIZE THE FRINGE.

No 'democrats' where I live are paying much attention to Trump.

BECAUSE HE'S A CLOWN.

Overpaid Union Thug

You're mistaken.

No thinking person is scared of Trump; he's a clown / reality TV-star / narcissist-demagogue.

The policies he would like to enact are absurd, ridiculous, unworkable, and frankly exist in the realm of FANTASY.

His ideas about the 'WALL' (and forcing Mexico to pay for it), deporting 11,000,000+ 'illegals', changing the 14th Amendment, etc., are CRAY-CRAY.

BECAUSE HE'S A CLOWN.

Liberals are scared. It's obvious. Free thinking democrats that aren't inhibited by their emotions (that leaves out liberals) are genuinely interested. Its the liberals that are worried sick.

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump used to be a Democrat and if he ran as one now he would get more support than Hillary for the Democratic nomination.

Sportello

Liberals are scared. It's obvious. Free thinking democrats that aren't inhibited by their emotions (that leaves out liberals) are genuinely interested. Its the liberals that are worried sick.
You've been very wrong on most things, and the streak continues.

Where in the world do you get your information from?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What wrong with building a wall ?
China did it centuries ago and Berlin used to have one .
Currently there are 65 countries with walls .
They include Israel's 'apartheid wall', India's 2,500-mile fence around Bangladesh and Morocco's huge sand 'berm' .
2B8C163900000578-3205724-image-a-30_1440173403600.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You're mistaken.

BECAUSE HE'S A CLOWN.
Look up Hoover , Truman and Eisenhower .
They deported millions either by force and/or threats of force .
Your local dems are to busy ducking all the scandals coming from clinton to worry about trump .
Please show me where in the 14th Amendment it states that children of non-citizen parents are granted automatic citizenship .

wkmac

Please show me where in the 14th Amendment it states that children of non-citizen parents are granted automatic citizenship.

Here you go. Read it for yourself and see what you think.

BTW: You may need to remember that at the time the 14th was added to the Constitution, the then former slaves held the exact same status in law as so-called illegal aliens do today. The dilemma of what to do with all these "non persons" as a matter of law was the issue.

It's also worth considering that the 14th amendment also help to create the legal concept that would become 20th century corporate personhood which creates into a person with all assigned rights that which is also a completely legal fiction. It's used to grant organic rights to an inorganic entity that by nature itself does not even exist except purely on paper.

wkmac

“I know how Billy Graham felt,” Donald Trump said, taking the stage at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile Friday evening as Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama” blaring from the speakers.

Trump Alabama Rally

Well of course Trump knows how Billy Graham felt. Both go around playing on people's fear trying to scare the "HELL" out of them.

America deserves Donald Trump just as it deserved Obama!

Sportello

thug said:
Hey don't feel too bad. The RINOs are just as scared as the liberals.

Feel bad?

This is the most exhilarated I've felt about an election that is over a year away in forever.

What is it with 'you types' that everything is fear based?

The only things I'm afraid of are heights and snakes, just a little.

Fear never enters into my day to day.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You liberals are missing the point. You fools will vote for Clinton just because she has a D next to her name. Moderates on both sides are gravitating towards Trump because they care about our country. You dingbats only care about partisanship.

No, you are missing the point. YOU are making the election an easy one for Hillary, and WE thank you, trust me. Trump doesnt care about this country, he cares about power and greed. He isnt running on ideas, but rather, running on EMOTIONS.

White people are flocking to his side from the republican party for one reason. They have lost control of the direction of this country.

IN Alabama just yesterday, in front of an all white crowd, Trump carried on his racist rants until members of the crowd started shouting "WHITE POWER" "WHITE POWER"...

At that point, CNN, MSNBC and other news outlets ( except fox) cut away from the speech.

11951304_984721488239967_8204203701584394802_n.jpg

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/whi...lks-who-want-to-shoot-illegals-at-the-border/

WHITE POWER!!!!

Yeah, he isnt divisive.

YAY TRUMP! Keep up the great work! ( for the democrats!)

TOS.

tourists24

Feel bad?

This is the most exhilarated I've felt about an election that is over a year away in forever.

What is it with 'you types' that everything is fear based?

The only things I'm afraid of are heights and snakes, just a little.

Fear never enters into my day to day.
Are you also exhilarated for the Democrats' candidates?