trump 2016

Overpaid Union Thug

You are missing the point.

Democrats, like myself are PRAYING (LOL) that Trumps wins the nomination.

You guys couldnt make the next election any easier.

Dont misunderstand why democrats "like" Trump. Its the ticking time bomb that we dont have to set as you people will set it yourselves, hold on to it all the way till it explodes in your faces.

We love it!

GO TRUMP!

TOS.
You liberals are missing the point. You fools will vote for Clinton just because she has a D next to her name. Moderates on both sides are gravitating towards Trump because they care about our country. You dingbats only care about partisanship.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You liberals are missing the point. You fools will vote for Clinton just because she has a D next to her name. Moderates on both sides are gravitating towards Trump because they care about our country. You dingbats only care about partisanship.

"Moderates" on both sides are gravitating towards Trump? Nah, don't think so Maybe the Ted Nugent reactionary crazies.

"Trump. A maroon for the morons".

bbsam

Staff member
I think Trump is fascinating.

First, he is not "one of us". In fact, at every turn he speaks in the grandest self-congratulatory terms. You and I can't do what he has done.

Second, he's a deal maker. If he's going to get "Mexico to pay for the wall", he's going to sell somebody out to get it. That’s how deals are done. Who's it going to be? And it's not just the "wall deal"; will China roll ? Iran? Putin? I doubt they are impressed to the point of rolling just because the Donald comes to town.

Third. We are watching the business side of the corporate oligarchy obliterate it's long-time bed mate. The corporate money is no longer fueling the candidate. It IS the candidate in a hair piece and tailor-made suit.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think Trump is fascinating.

First, he is not "one of us". In fact, at every turn he speaks in the grandest self-congratulatory terms. You and I can't do what he has done.

Second, he's a deal maker. If he's going to get "Mexico to pay for the wall", he's going to sell somebody out to get it. That’s how deals are done. Who's it going to be? And it's not just the "wall deal"; will China roll ? Iran? Putin? I doubt they are impressed to the point of rolling just because the Donald comes to town.

Third. We are watching the business side of the corporate oligarchy obliterate it's long-time bed mate. The corporate money is no longer fueling the candidate. It IS the candidate in a hair piece and tailor-made suit.
Your third sentence is B.S.
:bsbullf:

moreluck

golden ticket member
W
And you haven't done it why?
when we had 13 properties, we decided that was the limit for our hands-on attention......."self limiting"......didn't want to hire others, just keep it in the family. Our choice.
Now you'll probably say it was a white privilege thing when it's really a 'hard work' thing !!

bbsam

Staff member
W

when we had 13 properties, we decided that was the limit for our hands-on attention......."self limiting"......didn't want to hire others, just keep it in the family. Our choice.
Now you'll probably say it was a white privilege thing when it's really a 'hard work' thing !!
Would you like to explain how race enters into the conversation?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Find where I have ever said such a thing in any thread ever. You can't.
No, you have your own unique style......Having 9 guests for pasta night, no time to do any searching. Gotta lot of work to do . See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!