trump 2016

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Why Donald Trump Won’t Fold: Polls and People Speak

A review of public polling, extensive interviews with a host of his supporters in two states and a new private survey that tracks voting records all point to the conclusion that Mr. Trump has built a broad, demographically and ideologically diverse coalition, constructed around personality, not substance, that bridges demographic and political divides. In doing so, he has effectively insulated himself from the consequences of startling statements that might instantly doom rival candidates.

In poll after poll of Republicans, Mr. Trump leads among women, despite having used terms like “fat pigs” and “disgusting animals” to denigrate some of them. He leads among evangelical Christians, despite saying he had never had a reason to ask God for forgiveness. He leads among moderates and college-educated voters, despite a populist and anti-immigrant message thought to resonate most with conservatives and less-affluent voters. He leads among the most frequent, likely voters, even though his appeal is greatest among those with little history of voting.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And the fact that he attended N.Y. Military Academy......gives him more military experience than the present president.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
:rofl:

NI6DSf5.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Any diversity among those guests?

I might be able to scrounge up a drunk Indian or maybe a black dude (if I could find one that isn't in jail). Other than that getting together a diversified group is pretty much out of the question around here. Just telling it like it is -------

oldngray

nowhere special
I might be able to scrounge up a drunk Indian or maybe a black dude (if I could find one that isn't in jail). Other than that getting together a diversified group is pretty much out of the question around here. Just telling it like it is -------

Only a short drive to Somalia?

Overpaid Union Thug

No, you are missing the point. YOU are making the election an easy one for Hillary, and WE thank you, trust me. Trump doesnt care about this country, he cares about power and greed. He isnt running on ideas, but rather, running on EMOTIONS.

White people are flocking to his side from the republican party for one reason. They have lost control of the direction of this country.

IN Alabama just yesterday, in front of an all white crowd, Trump carried on his racist rants until members of the crowd started shouting "WHITE POWER" "WHITE POWER"...

At that point, CNN, MSNBC and other news outlets ( except fox) cut away from the speech.

11951304_984721488239967_8204203701584394802_n.jpg

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/whi...lks-who-want-to-shoot-illegals-at-the-border/

WHITE POWER!!!!

Yeah, he isnt divisive.

YAY TRUMP! Keep up the great work! ( for the democrats!)

TOS.

Yep. You are scared to death. I love it. Absolutely love it.