trump 2016

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Its pretty clear that Donald Trump is out of his freaking mind... but today, he found another race to offend, then claim, that he will win that "race" on election day!!

Screen-Shot-2013-11-03-at-8.48.03-AM.jpg

"I WILL WIN THE BLACK VOTE"......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-no-black-presidents-obama_55be34c3e4b06363d5a27ec4

The Donald is on a fast track to obscurity. He is going to ruin his "reputation", whatever that was, by running for the GOP nomination. While it may be cool to bash mexicans and blacks in "white" surroundings, todays claim that there will be no black presidents for GENERATIONS because of President Obama is something that will ultimately crush his candidacy.

Its too bad, I was hoping he would win the nom so the DEMS could crush the GOP once and for all.

TOS.

This is superballs63 as a child, not The Donald. He would dress up like King Louis IV.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
At this stage in the decline of the empire, the people start looking to charlatans for easy answers.

How did that change with just Trump?

Synonyms
impostor, mountebank, fraud, fake, phony.

Pretty much sums up most politicians don't ya think. :w00t:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yeah, but Trump says he isn't a politician, which, of course, he is. That makes him a liar in addition an imbecile.
He's not a politician.

He has never held political office before.

If he gets elected, he will be a politician.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He's not a politician.

He has never held political office before.

If he gets elected, he will be a politician.

He's running for office, therefore he is now a politician by default. You're a fool if you think Trump is completely unscripted. A lot of what he says is purely for effect, the mark of a master politician/showman/sleazeball.

tourists24

He's running for office, therefore he is now a politician by default. You're a fool if you think Trump is completely unscripted. A lot of what he says is purely for effect, the mark of a master politician/showman/sleazeball.
Hmmm... we sorta agree here lol. You are very ramped up over the republicans it seems. Can I assume you are excited that Hilary will be there to save the day?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
....Well then we all will hang around and wait. For tonight, I mean you kinda want to know what would happened it's like being in a black jack game who will have the best card!
pokerhands.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Of course you do.

You're pretty slow. Trump, who has over 20% right now, is in politician mode because he has become one. He would love for folks like you to believe he is just an "opinionated businessman", but it goes much deeper than that.

Sorry you can't keep up. The Donald has you right where he wants you.

Sportello

Banned
Trump leads in NC, surprise candidate makes poll

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump's lead continues to grow in North Carolina, according to a poll released Wednesday by liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling but it's the surprise inclusion of an independent candidate that's turning heads.

The new PPP poll revealed independent candidate Deez Nuts is polling at 9 percent in the Tar Heel state. Running as an independent from Wallingford, Iowa; population 197, Deez Nuts has gone viral and has a large fan base.

Overpaid Union Thug

I absolutely love how Trump has establishment Republicans and liberals going crazy. LOL. An interesting thing has been happening in my center though. Everytime Trump is mentioned all of the democrats get excited and say they actually like what they are hearing and plan on voting for him.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I absolutely love how Trump has establishment Republicans and liberals going crazy. LOL. An interesting thing has been happening in my center though. Everytime Trump is mentioned all of the democrats get excited and say they actually like what they are hearing and plan on voting for him.

You are missing the point.

Democrats, like myself are PRAYING (LOL) that Trumps wins the nomination.

You guys couldnt make the next election any easier.

Dont misunderstand why democrats "like" Trump. Its the ticking time bomb that we dont have to set as you people will set it yourselves, hold on to it all the way till it explodes in your faces.

We love it!

GO TRUMP!

TOS.