Trump wants to execute drug dealers?

Thebrownblob

i used to listen to him alot. i didnt agree with everything he said, but hes definitely been a part of my radicalization

hes really negative lol
I would not call him negative I would call him honest. And there is probably no one I agree with on everything which is fine.

rickyb

Why would a person in another country care about who an American voted for in an American Election ?
first of all its called internationalism. thats like saying why would america bomb another country or interfere in another cuontry's elections. because you care for the wrong reasons.

for example I care wat america is doing because now we have almost nuclear war because of your idiocy with NATO

floridays

So do away with due process and execute all drug dealers?

What about operation warp speed and the ineffective detrimental "vaccines" he shoved into everyone's veins? Should he be the first to go?
Yeah, sell to a kid. Death notice.

To be truthful, he did none of what you claim dealing with the warp speed "vaccines."

I thought there were no "vaccines" according to Biden and his crew.

I Guess the dicks will always play loose with fact,

Define recession please.

Kinda GooFY.
Goofy.gif

Yeah, sell to a kid. Death notice.

To be truthful, he did none of what you claim dealing with the warp speed "vaccines."

I thought there were no "vaccines" according to Biden and his crew.

I Guess the dicks will always play loose with fact,

Define recession please.

Kinda GooFY.
View attachment 394310
He brought us lethal injections and handed the ball to the democrats to attempt communism.