Trump wants to execute drug dealers?

floridays

I'd kill every bastard, personally that sold drugs to a child, get thing, you know it's a beautiful thing,

I wouldn't have to kill many.

We'd have the biggest
"floridays kills drug dealers that sell to kids day,

And it would be a beautiful thing,

We'd only have to have one, Only one, and it would be beautiful thing

One floridays kills drug dealers that sell to kids day.

It would be beautiful.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Let me guess:
1) gays
2) trans
3) their enablers/allies
you have a poor understanding of how the right views the homo community, but i'll play along for a second

1 can be stripped of rights/recognition and shamed back into their corner of society
2 deserves the mental health treatment they need instead of the sick enabling that leads to their suicides

3 is the huge one, and the globohomo agenda they push is certainly a decent part of why they need to go, but they have much larger crimes to answer for

newolddude

you have a poor understanding of how the right views the homo community, but i'll play along for a second

1 can be stripped of rights/recognition and shamed back into their corner of society
2 deserves the mental health treatment they need instead of the sick enabling that leads to their suicides

3 is the huge one, and the globohomo agenda they push is certainly a decent part of why they need to go, but they have much larger crimes to answer for
Okay. So who's your top 3 list of who you want up against the wall?

I'd kill every bastard, personally that sold drugs to a child, get thing, you know it's a beautiful thing,
You know, Biden brags about getting children "vaccinated" with the "vaccines" that trump funded.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Crackheads always find a way to get money for dope...

Yet...

People still mooch in mom's basement way into their adulthood.

Let me stop before it becomes bullying

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So you think Biden is our president?
I know differently. I have yet to see that nuclear football following him around anywhere. I truly would love to know who it is following though.
1659454279191.png