Tucson Shooting !

moreluck

golden ticket member
The pool is closed for 5 minutes so that those in the deep end can work their way back to the wading area with safety !!

klein

Für Meno :)
Murders are murder, does the weapon really matter? Do you really believe that stricter gun laws are going to stop people from killing each other?

you've not seen any violence at a soccer match so it doesn't happen? I've seen many news reports of them, I guess they just made them up.

Anything else you want to make up??

Do you believe he could have injured 12 people and killed 6 with a knife, without being confronted ?

Yes, they have soccer riots, seen them over and over again. What's the big deal ?- good old fist fighting, like in Hockey.

Your football games are not played internationally, it would be a whole different ballgame if they were.
But, why don't you do your own search, seems there are plenty of Superbowl riots on youtube.

Here is just one of them in Denver with police using tear gas.

[video=youtube;L5vJ6tqW9BY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vJ6tqW9BY[/video]

wkmac

Truly amazing man who right now has every right to lash out and yet does not. A parent's worse nightmare yet he is able to see going forward. Truly amazing and inspiring.

[video=youtube;Rj47lB1a-0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj47lB1a-0Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]#!

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, now you are in the territory I like.....Lets outlaw all sports.......especially hockey & golf. Who's with me? C'mon !!! We can't have sports riots when there are no sporting events. DOWN WITH SPORTS !!!

wkmac

Well! Well! Well! Seems Giffords had a DailyKos Bullseye on her back in 2008'.

So before their was Grizzley Moma we had Gorilla Donkey?

tieguy

Banned
I hope you realized those statitics are only for murders (and not just gun related murders) !

I regret I was not able to find a definition for "statitics"

Why don't you give me a link to Europe or Canada for gun related murders compared to the US ?

is this enough or did you want something for each country and each regime?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes

Soccer, tell me a story where they actually shot eachother ?

we crushed them, stomped them and beat the hell out of them at every game but we didnt shoot them.

I travelled all over Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France to watch soccer matches. I never had a problem (never did go to England though).

what age group?
Plus you need to remember, soccer is the biggest sport in the world ! It really does mean a lot to Europeans, and South Americans, among other countries.
You can't go anywhere, without talking about it, be it at work, a bar, or just visiting friends. It's topic #1, each and every day.

alibi'd violence?

And your History data (the midevil in Europe), well, guess what... we are all ancestors of them (unless your Native-American) ! - opps or even African American.

guess the asians were part of medivil europe.

Edited add on:
It's also a fact where more poverty exist, or the economy is down, there is more crime.

your neighborhood must be hurting since you got fired.

That's how we measure crime rates here.

not sure what the tucson shooting had to do with poverty?

The lowest crime rate we had, (in recent history), was when Alberta only had 3.5% unemployment.
Now, it's 5.8%, still looking good.

snows too deep and the temperatures too cold to come out of the house?
police cant investigate what they cant get to.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
+10 for school kids shooting other classmates ? You guys are different !
What's the law you want ? That kids can buy guns ? That they get taught how to use them in school, too ?

Sure, why not, Hitler sent out armed Hitler Jugend (9-14yrs old) in disperation as a last resort !

No serious person would advocate allowing children to buy guns or bring them to school.

I would certainly advocate allowing trained teachers to carry weapons. And I also believe that basic firearms safety should be taught in school at an age-apropriate level.

"Gun free zones" dont keep people safe, and neither does ignorance of basic gun safety.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I hope you realized those statitics are only for murders (and not just gun related murders) !
Why don't you give me a link to Europe or Canada for gun related murders compared to the US ?

Who cares?

If you kill a person with a knife or a baseball bat or run over them while driving drunk, they are just as dead as if they had been killed with a gun. Dead is dead.

bbsam

Staff member
Who cares?

If you kill a person with a knife or a baseball bat or run over them while driving drunk, they are just as dead as if they had been killed with a gun. Dead is dead.

Maybe. My guess is that it takes a colder soul to bludgeon or stab someone to death simply because it would probably take much longer to get the job done.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok that too. Probably pulling out someone's eyeballs manually and pouring drano in the sockets would be bad too.