Tues-sat

BigBrownboxx

I was told by a sup yesterday that I was being forced tues-sat, I’m fine with that but I always work mondays due to drivers calling off? How does this work. My code has been changed from 0300 to 0323? Thanks

542thruNthru

I was told by a sup yesterday that I was being forced tues-sat, I’m fine with that but I always work mondays due to drivers calling off? How does this work. My code has been changed from 0300 to 0323? Thanks
Depending on where you are that could mean they owe you double time for all hours worked Monday.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
0323 - Flex? Most (if not all) guys hired after 2019 in our building have that as well.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You don’t work Mondays anymore , stand your ground tell them NO. NO SUCH THING AS FORCED 6th PUNCH ANYMORE
🧔‍♂️✊