Turnover

DontThrowPackages

Well, well, even the traitor's home town is ditching him! I guess its Fox news, or even Bush's fault. I can give you a list of things that Bush did that was awful.. Can you think of one thing Obama has done that you would consider bad? Im guesing not. Mr. Fedex would be on same page with you.. But, why is alot of the same people that was in Bush administration in Obama's?
WOW, first off, you're the first GOP'er willing to admit his party isn't errorless. Plenty of progressives criticize the left but it's about as rare as snow in Miami when republican will say anything negative. I'll give you one. Obama electing Tom Wheeler chairman to the FCC. This guys was a big shot in the cable TV industry and now with Net Neutrality on the table, this guy will play a role on whether we, basically, have to pay extra for internet speed. We may be getting a surcharge just to stream our movies or just YouTube. So Obama sold us out on that one.
And Second. You don't know if that soldier is a traitor or not. Please don't let fox news do your thinking for you. And what if he did walk off? You don't know what was in that soldiers' head. You don't know what he saw. And if you're here to say you were over there and saw the worst things possible that doesn't mean every man is you. But I guess he could've stayed, endangering the man at his side or his platoon, come back home, let the effects of war take over and then blow his brains out. What? Isn't it like 22 soldiers, who come home, kill themselves everyday? Northop Grumman(and alike) are the pimps and the soldiers are the whores. They don't care about you once you, as a soldier, stop making them money. None of you know what was in that soldiers head.

yadig

WOW, first off, you're the first GOP'er willing to admit his party isn't errorless. Plenty of progressives criticize the left but it's about as rare as snow in Miami when republican will say anything negative. I'll give you one. Obama electing Tom Wheeler chairman to the FCC. This guys was a big shot in the cable TV industry and now with Net Neutrality on the table, this guy will play a role on whether we, basically, have to pay extra for internet speed. We may be getting a surcharge just to stream our movies or just YouTube. So Obama sold us out on that one.
And Second. You don't know if that soldier is a traitor or not. Please don't let fox news do your thinking for you. And what if he did walk off? You don't know what was in that soldiers' head. You don't know what he saw. And if you're here to say you were over there and saw the worst things possible that doesn't mean every man is you. But I guess he could've stayed, endangering the man at his side or his platoon, come back home, let the effects of war take over and then blow his brains out. What? Isn't it like 22 soldiers, who come home, kill themselves everyday? Northop Grumman(and alike) are the pimps and the soldiers are the whores. They don't care about you once you, as a soldier, stop making them money. None of you know what was in that soldiers head.
I'm not a GOP'er.. I always vote my conscience. I'm gonna blind fold myself in 2016 and push a button. Point is no diffrence between the 2.

vantexan

Turns out he left his post twice before, once in the States and once in Afghanistan before getting captured. What you aren't realizing is some of his fellow troops died while searching for him that last time. And for that he should be held accountable.

Apparently you aren't keeping up with GOP politics. There's a huge rift between establishment Republicans and Tea Partiers. Quite a few negative comments are being thrown back and forth.

A surcharge as an example of Obama selling us out? How about the burden of financing Obamacare being put on us, and especially on twenty-something's? And if cap-and-trade were passed, which was a major goal of his, we'd all be dealing with $6-$8 a gallon gas and extremely high electric bills. Think that's conjecture, FOX News BS? I saw the interview with Obama in 2008 where he stated that our electric bills would necessarily skyrocket. That we'd pay more at the pump, much more. Why? To wean us off fossil fuels. It's amazing to me that in a country where we've made such great strides in our environmental health that we have fanatics that think we've gone nowhere near far enough. China has most of the world's most polluted cities within it's borders and has poisoned much of it's arable land. When I was in Mexico it was difficult to walk next to busy streets because of the lack of emission controls. It's really not saving the planet in the U.S. with cap-and-trade. It's about forcing our large corporations to buy billions in carbon credits, essentially spreading the wealth around. This is a major goal of the far left. Think you have lousy wage progression now? The Democrats seem to think Americans are swimming in money and can afford to spend many hundreds of dollars more a month on things like higher energy costs and higher health costs to pay for everyone else. If someone says we'll get subsidized please remember that the higher paid workers won't. If you take away the rewards of achievement then many just won't try to achieve anything. Think not? In this very forum people are stating that FedEx gets what they pay for, Work As Directed. Why try? And when the achievers stop trying we'll eventually have a failed society. All you have is everyone being miserable together. Unless of course you get a sweet government job shuffling papers.

yadig

Turns out he left his post twice before, once in the States and once in Afghanistan before getting captured. What you aren't realizing is some of his fellow troops died while searching for him that last time. And for that he should be held accountable.

Stop it! You're making to much sense! It's Bush's "BIG OIL BUDS" for high gas prices and high unemployment. When are you GOP'ers gonna see that Obama is flawless and the Demopublicans are on the little man's side?

bbsam

Staff member

Apparently you aren't keeping up with GOP politics. There's a huge rift between establishment Republicans and Tea Partiers. Quite a few negative comments are being thrown back and forth.

A surcharge as an example of Obama selling us out? How about the burden of financing Obamacare being put on us, and especially on twenty-something's? And if cap-and-trade were passed, which was a major goal of his, we'd all be dealing with $6-$8 a gallon gas and extremely high electric bills. Think that's conjecture, FOX News BS? I saw the interview with Obama in 2008 where he stated that our electric bills would necessarily skyrocket. That we'd pay more at the pump, much more. Why? To wean us off fossil fuels. It's amazing to me that in a country where we've made such great strides in our environmental health that we have fanatics that think we've gone nowhere near far enough. China has most of the world's most polluted cities within it's borders and has poisoned much of it's arable land. When I was in Mexico it was difficult to walk next to busy streets because of the lack of emission controls. It's really not saving the planet in the U.S. with cap-and-trade. It's about forcing our large corporations to buy billions in carbon credits, essentially spreading the wealth around. This is a major goal of the far left. Think you have lousy wage progression now? The Democrats seem to think Americans are swimming in money and can afford to spend many hundreds of dollars more a month on things like higher energy costs and higher health costs to pay for everyone else. If someone says we'll get subsidized please remember that the higher paid workers won't. If you take away the rewards of achievement then many just won't try to achieve anything. Think not? In this very forum people are stating that FedEx gets what they pay for, Work As Directed. Why try? And when the achievers stop trying we'll eventually have a failed society. All you have is everyone being miserable together. Unless of course you get a sweet government job shuffling papers.
Maybe spreading the wealth around is good for the economy.

vantexan

Maybe spreading the wealth around is good for the economy.
So you won't pay your drivers more when they're out there busting it for you, but you'll gladly buy carbon credits from companies who didn't earn it? By the way, under cap-and-trade anyone can start a "company" and receive carbon credits from the gov't and sell them on the exchange. So this massive redistribution will put a huge anchor on the economy, pretty much crippling American business. Meanwhile places like China will continue to pollute at a far greater rate than we are. So will the planet be saved? No, and it was never about saving the planet. And as I was saying, any hope of employees getting decent raises will disappear as much of the profit will have to go to buying carbon credits to comply with the law. Can you imagine how much FedEx would have to shell out to comply? And in the end, there will be just as much pollution from FedEx because those vehicles have to be out there, those planes have to fly. It may even be a factor in developing Ground, because it'll be contractors buying credits instead of FedEx. At least they could be open and honest about the redistribution, without the slight of hand. This is obviously a plan concocted by those who have no business acumen. Why would you support it?

Serf

As I've said before, the court marshall shouldn't take too long then. So what's the problem with getting him back for those proceedings?
So you give up 5 top tier criminals for 1 guy who willingly left, that your just going to put in jail anyway for the next 25 years? And that's good enough to feel warm and fuzzy inside for America?

MAKAVELI

So you give up 5 top tier criminals for 1 guy who willingly left, that your just going to put in jail anyway for the next 25 years? And that's good enough to feel warm and fuzzy inside for America?
These top tier criminals were not held on any charges and would have to be released at some point anyway.

Serf

These top tier criminals were not held on any charges and would have to be released at some point anyway.
You really believe that? Fine, the 5 "detainees" are incarcerated for 7 more years for the sake of argument. And then set free. Far better than the political gaffe that took place. And our enemies claiming victory and laughing at us.

MAKAVELI

You really believe that? Fine, the 5 "detainees" are incarcerated for 7 more years for the sake of argument. And then set free. Far better than the political gaffe that took place. And our enemies claiming victory and laughing at us.
The decision is not yours or mine as to which Americans come home.

bbsam

Staff member
What is it that the president has done in the past and what Snowden has revealed that suggests that American intelligence is not up to the task of monitoring these individuals and neutralizing them if necessary? I keep asking that question and nobody has an answer.

bbsam

Staff member
So you won't pay your drivers more when they're out there busting it for you, but you'll gladly buy carbon credits from companies who didn't earn it? By the way, under cap-and-trade anyone can start a "company" and receive carbon credits from the gov't and sell them on the exchange. So this massive redistribution will put a huge anchor on the economy, pretty much crippling American business. Meanwhile places like China will continue to pollute at a far greater rate than we are. So will the planet be saved? No, and it was never about saving the planet. And as I was saying, any hope of employees getting decent raises will disappear as much of the profit will have to go to buying carbon credits to comply with the law. Can you imagine how much FedEx would have to shell out to comply? And in the end, there will be just as much pollution from FedEx because those vehicles have to be out there, those planes have to fly. It may even be a factor in developing Ground, because it'll be contractors buying credits instead of FedEx. At least they could be open and honest about the redistribution, without the slight of hand. This is obviously a plan concocted by those who have no business acumen. Why would you support it?
Why do you support the status quo? I haven't seen much trickle down, have you? Why do you insist upon buying into this hysteria about "crippling business"?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why do you support the status quo? I haven't seen much trickle down, have you? Why do you insist upon buying into this hysteria about "crippling business"?

I think that it's interesting that van is a victim of the system as it is, yet he supports it, especially the GOP types who would like to see everyone earning $12 per hour, with no unions or benefits. I don't understand it.