Turnover

Serf

It's obvious where you get your news from. The military has not labeled Bergdahl a deserter, not charged him as such, nor is it entirely clear that they plan to.
I rely on the BBC for accurate world news sam. And yes, in 2010 the DOD investigation concluded he in fact deserted his post. Now, take one look at him, and his converted father. Who is time now, all over twitter claiming he is working to free other prisoners as GITMO. And Allah favors his mission and reparations for the children killed in drone strikes by our government. Bergdahl believed it was his mission to leave.

bbsam

Staff member
As I've said before, the court marshall shouldn't take too long then. So what's the problem with getting him back for those proceedings?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I "sigh" all the time at your side. If BHO does something, even if it's good, it's "bad". All of your conspiracies etc. have gone nowhere. How much has Mr. Issa wasted in his stupid investigations? Even John Boehner wants to move on from Benghazi, but the Far Right won't let him. Aren't you supposed to be all about not wasting government money?

Dubya got a pass on all of his bungling, and if he had made the deal for Bergdahl, FOX would be trumpeting Bush as a hero and great patriot. Benghazi is simply an attempt to derail Hillary in 2016, as are most GOP stunts.

What an ignorant political party. (Psst...he is still BLACK!!!)

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Pretty sad that the lone prisoner of war is being accused and vilified by the "hate Obama" crowd. That, as you say, speaks volumes.

And by the "hate Obama crowd," you mean "his peers whom he put in harms way because of his recklessness, immaturity, and selfishness." There is no excuse whatsoever for his actions.

bbsam

Staff member
And by the "hate Obama crowd," you mean "his peers whom he put in harms way because of his recklessness, immaturity, and selfishness." There is no excuse whatsoever for his actions.
if he deserted and it was clear he did so, why even bother going after him?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
As I've said before, the court marshall shouldn't take too long then. So what's the problem with getting him back for those proceedings?

Nothing.

What is wrong is freeing five dangerous people in exchange for one guy who isn't. It makes as much sense as releasing violent criminals to make room for those bust for pot possession.

bbsam

Staff member
Nothing.

What is wrong is freeing five dangerous people in exchange for one guy who isn't. It makes as much sense as releasing violent criminals to make room for those bust for pot possession.
Nah. They will be followed and eventually probably killed.

oldngray

nowhere special
JFK did use prescription pain killers for legitimate chronic back pain. He drank alcohol too. No street drugs though (easy to do when you have a doctor who will write scripts for anything you want).

vantexan

I "sigh" all the time at your side. If BHO does something, even if it's good, it's "bad". All of your conspiracies etc. have gone nowhere. How much has Mr. Issa wasted in his stupid investigations? Even John Boehner wants to move on from Benghazi, but the Far Right won't let him. Aren't you supposed to be all about not wasting government money?

Dubya got a pass on all of his bungling, and if he had made the deal for Bergdahl, FOX would be trumpeting Bush as a hero and great patriot. Benghazi is simply an attempt to derail Hillary in 2016, as are most GOP stunts.

What an ignorant political party. (Psst...he is still BLACK!!!)
"Dubya got a pass?" I remember conservatives saying the Bush administration was spending like drunken sailors. He was the biggest spending President until Barry came along. And the vitriol of the Left towards Bush was at hysterical levels. The thing is with all these investigations is the Obama team has stonewalled repeatedly, refusing to turn over documents, claiming executive privilege, taking the 5th, etc. When a document turns up finally that contradicts what Obama & Co. have been saying they try to downplay it with the help of a very acquiescent press corp, a luxury Bush never had except for FOX. I wish it were just theories. In "Fast and Furious" the Obama team screwed up and not only were several Americans killed with those guns but hundreds of Mexican citizens. They literally blew half a billion dollars on one company, Solyndra, when they were warned not to. But that company had given a lot of money to Obama's campaign. And that's a pattern that's been repeated numerous times. It's not conspiracy, it's documented fact. And you hate FOX for bringing it to light when the liberal press was keeping it under wraps. Bush spent plenty, but we have trillion dollar deficits under Obama. That's not responsible and it will eventually bite us all. It's sad that you are so partisan that you can't see the damage being done to your country. Are you an American first, or a Democrat? You really are a walking contradiction. I've pointed out that the 401k plan is at the root of what's going on with poor pay progression as fat cats cash in stock options, screwing us with our own money in a complicit scheme with Wall Street. These are primarily Republicans although there are Democrats involved too. You rail all day at what the evil Republicans are doing but you won't give up your 401k contributions. Mass insanity to think we'll all get wealthy with our 401k's when the only ones truly doing so are corporate exec's and investment bankers. I can look you in the eye and say there are Republicans who are screwing us all. But you won't admit that there are Democrats doing the same with pie in the sky BS like Obamacare and climate change. It's not about affordable healthcare or saving the planet. It's about massive government control over large parts of our lives. The Republicans are turning a large part of the population into wage slaves while enriching themselves. The Democrats are creating a huge dependent class by throwing money at the poor, which ensures votes at election time. The average guy on the street is caught in the middle and getting reamed. And sadly you'll agree with the Republican part but deny, deny, deny when it comes to the Democrats.

Last edited: