UNCLE SCROOGE-UPS forcing package drivers SUNDAY DEC 21

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am at the point where I really dont care. Whatever. My family is far away, so unless I have four days I cant be with them anyway. We just celebrate when we can, and with all the OT, I see a long weekend or two coming up.

By The Book

To whom? The only statement I can see being made is "hey look everyone, I'm irresponsible and will just blow off work rather than call in sick"
Either way you are blowing off work. However calling in sick with sick days on the books is a way to do it without discipline. Will they be butt hurt absolutely ! They will ask for volunteers by seniority and then if they need more workers they can force from the bottom up. With your 30 years seniority don't sweat it morion.

carol2014

im in richmond , ca 94804 omg
there's usps truck del, pkgs ,,
if u celebrate Christmas on the weekend before, cuz ur never home do to holidays, people remember ur kids and family want u to enjoy,, not be grumpy.. u can always make $$)
don't miss the memories, live healthier

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I am a sinner and will occasionally lie out of weakness without realizing it at the time. But I will repent of the lie.

To purposely lie, even a "white" lie is an entirely different matter.

You say you are a Christian and follow the ten commandments...

I say you are a hypocrite..

Just say you are not coming, period.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I tried buying gifts the first year we were separated. My daughter playfully told me I sucked at it so ever since then I give them cash.

I am going down there Christmas Day to hopefully see my new granddaughter for the first time. I will be bearing gifts.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I tried buying gifts the first year we were separated. My daughter playfully told me I sucked at it so ever since then I give them cash.

I am going down there Christmas Day to hopefully see my new granddaughter for the first time. I will be bearing gifts.

Are you looking at maybe a Christmas Eve or Christmas baby?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I never give mine much, they are doing well and make more than me (is that not the goal, Touchdown) But I do buy clothes by the tons, because I have a total of 11 grandchildren, and 2 on the way. And I buy them 1 toy each and a book. I get the young preteen boys sports illustrated, year in review or something like that, plus a history or science book.
This year I bought my boys a most awesome gift, I hope they like it I am so excited...A milwaukee tools heated coat. One coaches hockey, and has 4 kids in it, One ice fishes, and goes to football games. It comes with a charger that will charge over 200 milwaukee tools and your cell phone, with an extra battery for each. How did I do guys?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I never give mine much, they are doing well and make more than me (is that not the goal, Touchdown) But I do buy clothes by the tons, because I have a total of 11 grandchildren, and 2 on the way. And I buy them 1 toy each and a book. I get the young preteen boys sports illustrated, year in review or something like that, plus a history or science book.
This year I bought my boys a most awesome gift, I hope they like it I am so excited...A milwaukee tools heated coat. One coaches hockey, and has 4 kids in it, One ice fishes, and goes to football games. It comes with a charger that will charge over 200 milwaukee tools and your cell phone, with an extra battery for each. How did I do guys?

If you sent me one, you'd do even better!;)

You forgot the beer! How could you?