UNCLE SCROOGE-UPS forcing package drivers SUNDAY DEC 21

Steward773

Here, there must be a 48 hour notice to a start time change for full timers. Failure to report to work for 5 consecutive work days without a vaild excuse will get you fired, a no call no show will get you a verbal warning if you have no previous discipline within 9 months.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
There's more to life than money.......
There is, but Nothing better than giving them cash to do or get, or put it toward something they really want. I would love that kind of gift. My husband gets me beautiful things I never get to use, like jewelry I never get to wear. But someday soon I will. For now I am trying to convince him I dont need a dress winter coat, I have my carharts. Lets just put it into the house, something we both enjoy all year.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OK but you have to leave the dogs behind. No room in my condo.
Never mind then. Trust me, even tho large she takes up no room, she always curls up in a ball. But do not leave your Potato chips out, no doggy can eat just one

Attachments

• CAM02543.jpg
    CAM02543.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 137

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Does anyone know the answers to my original questions?...
1 By what date do they need to inform us we are forced to work?
2 What is the penalty for the first no-call, no-show of my career... A warning letter?
at our hub a no call no show results in a write up and warning letter. I have about 5 of these for various infractions.

a couple years ago I gave one to my boss for him not doing his job. he didn't think it was very funny.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
How are they going to know?
Exactly love how some of these people on here wanna act like a bunch of nerdballs about stuff, im just like really dude your seriously trippin or saying what your saying lol. Not everybody is a wussy or acts like freakin pop pop about stuff, this is the really real world and you have to do what you have to survive. If that means you have to work 40 hours or more at ups and 20 to 40 at another job to make ends meet or pay your bills or put food on the table to provide for your family, then YOU DO WHAT YOU DO SOLDIER lol. Some people are monsters and or machines and can work that many hours and be totally fine while others would simply bitch out if they had to work too many hours and have something like that cramp their slacker style lmfao.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
PT'ers in my hub have been on a mandatory 6th report (at straight pay) since Thanksgiving, even after working 50-60 hours during the week. This means Sundays for Twilight and Fridays for Noonday.

FT'ers forced to work Sunday will receive double time in my area. While it's :censored2:ty, at least they're not getting shafted like the part timers.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My helper called off on Friday, tired...hes 20. He had worked 7 on preload, could have worked 6 with me. And it was Friday. Dont get it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My helper called off on Friday, tired...hes 20. He had worked 7 on preload, could have worked 6 with me. And it was Friday. Dont get it.
Dam young kids nowadays dont wanna work. You can put some of the blame on the parents nowadays babying their kids. I started working when i was 14 years old and always had a job especially in the summer while i was out of school. There were times when i was younger that i thought like this blows dude sometimes but now that i look back on it it im like you know what, that lesson at the time i didnt understand but now i get the lesson that was being taught. Funny how that works huh lol.