Uniform Policy for shorts

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Does anyone know what the uniform guidelines are? I have been with ups for 16 years and now they are telling us at our facility that we cant wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. If we do, we will get a warning letter, get suspended, or be sent home for being out of uniform. Does this sound crazy to anybody else?

Brown echo

Does anyone know what the uniform guidelines are? I have been with ups for 16 years and now they are telling us at our facility that we cant wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. If we do, we will get a warning letter, get suspended, or be sent home for being out of uniform. Does this sound crazy to anybody else?
aid1329735-728px-Notarize-a-Document-Step-4-Version-2.jpg
..do it!

Brown echo

I hate that fat friend* sellout.this is the best that we will ever have it, as Brown makes record profits.

Mark my words. Not the smartest but far from stupid
You're right Ive but why ask a question on Browncafe, I guess your just gambling like your looking for luck. I don't get it.. this is why I stay away from it. I feel like I'm shopping at the fish market. say no more, your right sup.IVE!!!

Retiree

The long sleeve shirt is an approved driver uniform article as is the shorts...how can the company give you a warning letter for wearing them together? I have seen many feeder drivers do that, they say the air conditioning is too cold on their arms. LOL

40 stops to freedom

i wear shorts and long sleeves.. the shirt is to keep the sun off my arms.. Pants keep blowing out in the crotch because the legs stick to me after i've sweated enough.