Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

member6045

Do the business agents ever hear cased in local 805 or do they only use lawyers?

I believe they try discipline cases on there own. Which is the reason why we have so many suspensions lasting for as long as 30 months.

Contractual arbitrations are handled by the lawyers which we have 2 and they haven't won a that helped this local yet!

The only case I can recall them claiming victory was the iPad case!

member6045

Unless the company was previously taking members off the jobs before the hearing with a business agent. You thank Tim S and local 804 for new standard across the teamster nation.

I believe they try discipline cases on there own. Which is the reason why we have so many suspensions lasting for as long as 30 months.

Contractual arbitrations are handled by the lawyers which we have 2 and they haven't won a that helped this local yet!

The only case I can recall them claiming victory was the iPad case!
That's hilarious my business agents have never used a lawyer for a ups case. Ridiculous

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's hilarious my business agents have never used a lawyer for a ups case. Ridiculous
Trends of a TDU local.
1) Pay TDU to promote your campaign.
2) If you win, pay TDU 30k under "education" on your lm2.
3) Pay lawyers to do all arbitration without care because they are not elected based on performance.
4) Donate 2k a year each to TDU convention.
5) An increase in terminations and length of suspensions.
6) Deny, lie and coerce.

BrownBrokeDown

Trends of a TDU local.
1) Pay TDU to promote your campaign.
2) If you win, pay TDU 30k under "education" on your lm2.
3) Pay lawyers to do all arbitration without care because they are not elected based on performance.
4) Donate 2k a year each to TDU convention.
5) An increase in terminations and length of suspensions.
6) Deny, lie and coerce.
Wait wait wait wait wait...1, 2 and 4? Really? Do you have an example of one I can look up, because if that's true...I don't even know what to say.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Wait wait wait wait wait...1, 2 and 4? Really? Do you have an example of one I can look up, because if that's true...I don't even know what to say.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444153660.192133.jpg

This is from 804 lm2

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444153689.842619.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444153700.460063.jpg

These are from 251

member6045

I'm not surprised at anything Tim does! I have seen LM-2 accrued vacation on BC from Local 804 that are very questionable.

I bet there making very large salaries and doing nothing for it.

Agitator2

I wonder if big Tim is reporting in his speech to TDU this weekend that he may not win his local union election. The fat boy team looked a little worried at the nomination meeting last Sunday.