Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's alot of $ to give to the Tdu klan ! I wonder if that's why Sandys local went went down the drain?
Spending was Sandy's downfall. If you look at TDU local finances, you will always see
1) added staff which increases salaries.
2) increase in frivolous spending.
3) asset reduction.
4) huge legal fee increases.
5) TDU per capita tax (hidden under "education").
This is due to TDU calling to shots in these locals. A TDU local can't fart with TDU telling them to.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Here is the latest Local agitator:
Please do not upload attachments here that contain names or other personally identifiable information. That is a violation of our rules.

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

Brown Spider

Spending was Sandy's downfall. If you look at TDU local finances, you will always see
1) added staff which increases salaries.
2) increase in frivolous spending.
3) asset reduction.
4) huge legal fee increases.
5) TDU per capita tax (hidden under "education").
This is due to TDU calling to shots in these locals. A TDU local can't fart with TDU telling them to.

Until I reached #5, I thought you were talking about the Ohio Conference of Teamsters. Gotta' tell ya' though, pant load...the boys in Ohio have cornered the market on #2, "increase in frivolous spending"!

agitator

Your boys are in trouble !! Remember you are a nobody , and nothing but a legend in your own mind and totally irrelevant.
I heard the same things 3 years ago. remember Tony D or Bill B was supposed to "take back our union" ? Didn't happen did it? Have you heard the news about the big win in the arbitration over retiree health care costs? Payments will be 200...300...450. Now after you lose this final election, you can retire!

Agitator2

I heard the same things 3 years ago. remember Tony D or Bill B was supposed to "take back our union" ? Didn't happen did it? Have you heard the news about the big win in the arbitration over retiree health care costs? Payments will be 200...300...450. Now after you lose this final election, you can retire!

The reason the cost was so high in the first place was because of Tims inexperience. He let the company crap all over him. Your boys would have lost 3 years ago if Bill didn't run. A lot has happened in 3 years.
They are done and you have always been a nobody.

Last edited by a moderator:

member6045

You are responsible for problems that face local 804. Ken R was elected by the members of 804 and quit. Giving Tim the green light to hire Liam who was had lost his job years prior. Ken had no knowledge of representing members at any level and was know in his building as a runner but still comes around every 3 years with crap!

Last edited by a moderator:

agitator

You are responsible for problems that face local 804. Ken R was elected by the members of 804 and quit. Giving Tim the green light to hire Liam who was had lost his job years prior. Ken had no knowledge of representing members at any level and was know in his building as a runner but still comes around every 3 years with crap!
LOL, so I was responsible for Liam climbing a pole? LOL. Please, Liam already was working in the Hall as a Union Rep.
So, Gerry will you be coming back to your drivers job after you lose the election on Dec 15? Or will you retire like Buhlert and Guarella?

member6045

LOL, so I was responsible for Liam climbing a pole? LOL. Please, Liam already was working in the hall as a Union Rep.
So, Gerry will you be coming back to your drivers job after you lose the election on Dec 15? Or will you retire like Buhlert and Guarella?

Yes it's your fault! You never had intentions of staying a business agent of local 804! How many times has anyone heard of a newly elected official resigning! Why run or invest all that time??

agitator

Yes it's your fault! You never had intentions of staying a business agent of local 804! How many times has anyone heard of a newly elected official resigning! Why run or invest all that time??
You know absolute s#!t! So YOU know what my intentions were? So it was just a conspiracy just to get Liam in? LOL! Listen I was all in. I allowed my route to be bid. I got a new super efficient car, etc. But I sort of had to make a choice. My wife hated the new job, the hours, the anger, the constantly on the phone...and for awhile even me. So, I left a job I was finally handling. Life goes on. Looking back now and my kids are older,etc I do wish I would have stayed but these are the choices you make.

Agitator2

As I have said in the past you are irrelevant, a nobody, and thank God you will always be known as the QUITTER. I must say that is the best thing you have ever done for the membership of local 804.