Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So let me understand this.
The guy they spent months putting money behind and faith in (Tim S) is not their best candidate? So they waited for him to fall on his ass so they can put their best one forward in the form of the fence jumper and car haul disgrace (Fred "TDU SUX" Z)? Now the other side is coming out like this is their strongest option?
Guys, nobody want our union in a mess of a group people that can't get their crap together. They are flying by the seat of their pants. The only change we really need is the uneducated TDUers to stop putting their faith in a group that tries so hard to help ruin our great Union.

wide load

It will be easy to knock these guys out next election they have no experience.@ lease Big Tim Had TDu. Eddie don't no nothing And is still shaken his head saying I don't believe I won. Now what do I do. That is why we are all in big trouble. Where are they going to put who in what building. Well sorry the members are in for the time of their life. Just hope Eddie don't get to fat because he will be going back on the truck in three years. When he come down to earth he will realize this. And then say what now.
At least Tim had TDU? So why doesn't Paff And Levin run for office? Oh I forgot, it's easier to direct lies and make money off the ignorant and uneducated.

Brown Spider

I fixed it later son. You know what I meant. I wasn't talking about a unity convention I was talking about the 2011 convention.

I wasn't talking about a unity conference either. I was also talking about the 2011 convention. Fixed it later? Sorta' makes one question the picture of Tim in the Nissan that you liked so much.

....and don't call me son.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
image.jpg
....and don't call me son.

All I know is if tdu caught anyone in the IBT driving a foreign car and took a picture as proof it would be all over their bullchat site. I snap a picture of fatty and post it and everyone is crying about it and making excuses.

I drive two friend*ing GM cars and I don't want a medal or a chest to pin it on. I just want elected union officials to drive an American Union made car.

This is probably part of the many reason th members of local 804 booted him out. I hear Fred s want to hire him in local 89. What a joke.

Brown Spider

Being, that Lead Belly is an elected official in his Local;

Has earned him the right, to address you "as he sees fit".

Son....

-Bug-

That is absurd, Bug! There were only two people in the world who had the right to call me son, and they're both gone. Belly has earned no such right, but takes the liberty only because he's an anonymous contributor to this site, as are you. I doubt that he would take that liberty in person. And Bug, YOU are also an anonymous contributor. You have no idea who I am and I don't care who you are. You also have no idea what I do and what I have done in the Union for many years, son.

wide load

That is absurd, Bug! There were only two people in the world who had the right to call me son, and they're both gone. Belly has earned no such right, but takes the liberty only because he's an anonymous contributor to this site, as are you. I doubt that he would take that liberty in person. And Bug, YOU are also an anonymous contributor. You have no idea who I am and I don't care who you are. You also have no idea what I do and what I have done in the Union for many years, son.
I know Lead. I have 100% certainty that he would have zero issue with calling you son right to your face.

Spongebob1

All I know is if tdu caught anyone in the IBT driving a foreign car and took a picture as proof it would be all over their bullchat site. I snap a picture of fatty and post it and everyone is crying about it and making excuses.

I drive two friend*ing GM cars and I don't want a medal or a chest to pin it on. I just want elected union officials to drive an American Union made car.

This is probably part of the many reason th members of local 804 booted him out. I hear Fred s want to hire him in local 89. What a joke.

I hear you wear women's panties,.... does that make it so,......huh, ......... who ever is giving you this info is lying to you,.....

It was a rented car, Period!
Any elected union official that would drive a foreign non union made Nissan car while running for president of the great International Brotherhood of Teamsters is a complete jackass. Especially while campaigning. I know of nobody stupid enough to pull that off.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Any elected union official that would drive a foreign non union made Nissan car while running for president of the great International Brotherhood of Teamsters is a complete jackass. Especially while campaigning. I know of nobody stupid enough to pull that off.
Have you ever looked around in the parking lot at work?
I think we may be minority thinkers on this rental car issue?

But hey, I don't blame you.
Let's talk about anything; as long as it isn't pension cuts, concessionary contracts, or healthcare reductions.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

As a stanch union man and American patriot, through and through, will you be trading in your iPhone for a Motorola?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

At least, you had the stones to reply to my post.

I can respect that.

-Bug-