Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

If you were a true Teamster and not just UPS one you would know what industries have rehire rights. Call your stupid BA and ask them, but more than likely they wouldn't know either.

But FZ running at the top is worse for you guys. He has more pull then Tim.
He wasn't tdus first choice.....which means he's not as good as Tim s.......why weren't you telling us how good he was 3 months ago.......why don't you guys give up already stop wasting our time and money......no gp or st running on slate what is the sense.....unless your waiting for guys to hit the 2 years as a teamster to run for those positions

image.jpeg
It will be interesting to see the reshuffling of Teamsters United.

If FZ takes the top spot as is being suggested by everyone, he will enjoy the full backing of the Gegare slate plus more locals.

FZ running at the top means many more locals and officers will back Teamsters United. FZ running at the top is worse for Junior than Tim.

The Central Stated Pension crisis and the UPS supplement being rammed up Louisville's rectum by Junior and Kenny will only gain more votes for TU.

Unfortunately the loss of Tim is better for TU. The announcement of who will lead TU will come aftet the New Year. Don't be surprised if Tim is not on the slate.
So the second choice that you got is better than the first one that you spent 7 months campaigning for and all the money on? Lol. You guys are real campaign strategists. My sources say Tim is retiring and going to be hired by Fred Z in local 89. If Fred is doing this he's an even bigger jackass that anyone ever knew. I've also heard they hate each other. The thing that I can't stop laughing about is the motorcycle Tim had in Vegas last convention. Here it is.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

View attachment 63265
So the second choice that you got is better than the first one that you spent 7 months campaigning for and all the money on? Lol. You guys are real campaign strategists. My sources say Tim is retiring and going to be hired by Fred Z in local 89. If Fred is doing this he's an even bigger jackass that anyone ever knew. I've also heard they hate each other. The thing that I can't stop laughing about is the motorcycle Tim had in Vegas last convention. Here it is.
He's saying that the loss of Tim s is better for tu......these tdu guys are a joke.......they must really believe the members of tdu are real idiots for them to believe that story.......after 7 months of them telling us Tim s was the greatest teamster in the history of teamster

View attachment 63265
To clarify I meant Fred z had this motorcycle.

He's saying that the loss of Tim s is better for tu......these tdu guys are a joke.......they must really believe the members of tdu are real idiots for them to believe that story.......after 7 months of them telling us Tim s was the greatest teamster in the history of teamster
Just think of the time and resources wasted in those seven months. I got to see some of these campaigners go out there. To spend your time money being away from your family all for nothing is demoralizing and embarrassing.

Brown Spider

View attachment 63265

Did you really think this through before posting it? The picture of that motorcycle has been posted on BC numerous times and it was NOT a "motorcycle that Tim had in Vegas last convention."

1) The last convention was in July of 2011. Tim first took office in January of 2010. By July of 2011, TDU was working pretty closely with Tim. Very unlikely he would have that license plate on any vehicle that he drove.

2) Tim does not own a motorcycle and did not own a motorcycle in July of 2011.

What this means, Big Belly, is that you're a damn liar. You've already established yourself as a bully and a blowhard. Congratulations on adding the dubious distinction of playing fast and loose with the truth to your questionable resume!

5habits100

Did you really think this through before posting it? The picture of that motorcycle has been posted on BC numerous times and it was NOT a "motorcycle that Tim had in Vegas last convention."

1) The last convention was in July of 2011. Tim first took office in January of 2010. By July of 2011, TDU was working pretty closely with Tim. Very unlikely he would have that license plate on any vehicle that he drove.

What this means, Big Belly, is that you're a damn liar. You've already established yourself as a bully and a blowhard. Congratulations on adding the dubious distinction of playing fast and loose with the truth to your questionable resume!
Belly may have had the year wrong but it was the bike Z was riding in the convention. You can try to spin it however you want Z doesn't like Tim or TDU he is using them for his own personal gain. He was on board with H an H until they didn't give him what he wanted. He was trying to use them also. It didn't work out for him.

One think Z has proven is that he will jump to whatever side of the fence he thinks will benefit him which means to me he can't be trusted.

Spongebob1

So many assumptions and theories,.....and so many are wrong,!!!
First loosing by 70 votes isn't a land slide, T.S still has support out there, for you people with short memories on here, if you recall Jr. wasn't a Principle Officer either!
Second,..... Big Belly, your sources are wrong! Period!
Third, 5-shabbie's your little assumption is off to!
Fourth,... a lot of members want friend.Z to run, but he is very loyal to 89 and his members, It's a big decision, and it's not something you decide in a few days,

Now, I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with any of you, but if it makes you feel more like a man to spread lies, innuendos and insults, by all-means carry on,

some of you sound like third graders!!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Read post number 9024 your post is 9026

LagunaBrown

If you were a true Teamster and not just UPS one you would know what industries have rehire rights. Call your stupid BA and ask them, but more than likely they wouldn't know either.

But FZ running at the top is worse for you guys. He has more pull then Tim.
Ha ha ha! Our BA's are not stupid like some guys that run for the local, then the international then lose their local then become porters.

LagunaBrown

Ha ha ha! Our BA's are not stupid like some guys that run for the local, then the international then lose their local then become porters.
First loosing by 70 votes isn't a land slide, T.S still has support out there, for you people with short memories on here, if you recall Jr. wasn't a Principle Officer either!
Fourth,... a lot of members want friend.Z to run, but he is very loyal to 89 and his members, It's a big decision, and it's not something you decide in a few days,

Now, I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with any of you, but if it makes you feel more like a man to spread lies, innuendos and insults, by all-means carry on,

1. TU backed a guy that lost his Local
2. Wasted thousands of donated dollars on useless stickers, shirts and campaign material.
3. Now wants you to think the #2 guy was better

It is obvious the one sounding like 3rd graders are the guys running the TU slate. They can't even get their :censored2: together on an election but your telling us the can run the IBT. SMH!

I fixed it later son. You know what I meant. I wasn't talking about a unity convention I was talking about the 2011 convention.

I fixed it later son.

You're the one calling people names. The truth hurts and I feel like you are hurting because you waited 7 months. It is demoralizing I agree but just wait till this election is over with and you lose for real. You guys are running on a guy that could t pull off his own local and hall as your secretary treasurer. Your u still don't have one. This reeks of disfunction and disorientation. Your slate has no clue and will probably be jumping off this ticket very soon. When it does I'll be telling you I told you so and yucking it up.

truckinaround

I didn't vote for these Guy's but they are not leaders. They only one by fifty vote's and in the first six months everybody that voted for them will be crying. And looking to vote them out in the next election. They are just ok shop stewards. They won't be able to stand up to management and protect the members. Thy will be out in three years now what. NEXT

truckinaround

It will be easy to knock these guys out next election they have no experience.@ lease Big Tim Had TDu. Eddie don't no nothing And is still shaken his head saying I don't believe I won. Now what do I do. That is why we are all in big trouble. Where are they going to put who in what building. Well sorry the members are in for the time of their life. Just hope Eddie don't get to fat because he will be going back on the truck in three years. When he come down to earth he will realize this. And then say what now.