Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
With your sense of entitlement or with the Jackie Presser era? It's pretty damn sad if either has to be explained to you.

I don't need anything explained to me.

Thanks, for offering.

It may also help officials who have forgotten where they came from.

When you work 50-70 hours a week....

Including weekends, and being "on call" 24-7....

It's kind of hard, to forget where you came from.

"Some" Elected Officials can nut up.

Others can't.

I am in the 1st category.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't need anything explained to me. Thanks, for offering.

Because you already know it all?

When you work 50-70 hours a week, including weekends, and being "on call" 24-7, it's kind of hard, to forget where you came from.

Do you include your time here as "work"?

Some elected officials can "nut up", others can't. I am in the 1st category.

Interesting term...."nut up"

Freudian slip?

804brown

I was going to give this new E/B some time to get its feet wet. But it seems to be as bad as I thought it would be. It has been 3 full work days for this new board and in the Melville Building alone 2 drivers have been fired and walked out of the facility. Im told they were also from the same center too.
Also I am also hearing that no BA has shown up in any building so far.
We are in pretty big trouble in this local already!!

Brown_Star

Methods Man
I was going to give this new E/B some time to get its feet wet. But it seems to be as bad as I thought it would be. It has been 3 full work days for this new board and in the Melville Building alone 2 drivers have been fired and walked out of the facility. Im told they were also from the same center too.
Also I am also hearing that no BA has shown up in any building so far.
We are in pretty big trouble in this local already!!

Any idea what they got fired for?

804brown

Any idea what they got fired for?
Not sure but the new BA and president were informed that the 72 was up on Wednesday and still NO UNION OFFICER SHOWED UP!!
Also heard one of the drivers who got walked out was a steward or former steward with 30 years.
We are in a world of s#!t

5habits100

Not sure but the new BA and president were informed that the 72 was up on Wednesday and still NO UNION OFFICER SHOWED UP!!
Also heard one of the drivers who got walked out was a steward or former steward with 30 years.
I am told....
I heard...

Same old stuff from you guys

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Isn't a 72 a working termination? This would mean that this issue was inherited by the new EB and should have been resolved by the previous EB.

This may surprise some of you but there are terminations that are justified.

truckinaround

We are in for a world of :censored2: with these new guys. They have no idea what they are doing. The company is going to :censored2: all over them so get ready. Eddie is not going to stop the company or any of these guys on that board. They are all to weak and were company stewards. Most of all the one's from 43st. They have no balls and the one's from 43st are Falcons puppets. Start praying now because it's going to be worst then when big Tim was their. Let's hope three years go fast.

Last edited:

truckinaround

Now what? I bet they are all looking at each other saying what now. Do you think the company is going to let them look like they no what they are doing no way. The company is going to crush these guy. Big Tim will look like a hero. And these guy will be back on the truck in three years were they belong.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Now what? I bet they are all looking at each other saying what now. Do you think the company is going to let them look like they no what they are doing no way. The company is going to crush these guy. Big Tim will look like a hero. And these guy will be back on the truck in three years were they belong.

You are aware, this situation is not unique.

It happens with every new slate.... in every Local.

It takes most newly elected officials 3 years just to learn the job.

The members of your Local were saying the same thing about Tim S.

Every 3 years.... it's like a soap opera in your Local.

-Bug-