Union Politics - IRB busts the Ohio Confrence of Teamsters

Tag team brothers are at again,.... If the report is accurate then he is correct,.... It's a perfect example why some, if not most get upset over "abuse of power"
"abuse of spending" members have taken concessions while P.O'ers spend, that doesn't sit well with most members,...... I'm waiting to here the final results,

10,.... Your absolutely right, if this was T.S. they would be acting like pit bulls on here!
What the hell is wrong with pit bulls. It how you tais them. Why are you bad mouthing the breed?

10 point

What the hell is wrong with pit bulls. It how you tais them. Why are you bad mouthing the breed?
Probably because when they get mad a lot of damage occurs. Pretty powerful animals.

Unlike smaller breeds. They have some powerful jaws.

One tore up that ups driver in the Latest UPS Headlines thread. They had to reattach his hand plus other bad wounds occurred.

I'd rather take on a poodle any day. I'm not fond of stitches. Especially on me.

Hofficer Hater

View attachment 56883
Don't get ahead of yourself sparky. Remember how stupid you like pmed last time you posted?

Only you would defend these thieves. Did you not see how much money these bastards stole.

Are you sure you didn't get new set of clubs, balls, gloves, shirts, hats and towels?

I hope one of those seven on that board is one of the crooks you support.

It's despicable you could defend this type of excrement. I would be ashamed to be associated with a person like you!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Only you would defend these thieves. Did you not see how much money these bastards stole.

Are you sure you didn't get new set of clubs, balls, gloves, shirts, hats and towels?

It's despicable you could defend this type of excrement. I would be ashamed to be associated with a person like you!
Question for Son of a Sam, knowing the IRB is as good as dead, since they will no longer need them, what is the IRB's stake in all of this?

What?