Union Politics - IRB busts the Ohio Confrence of Teamsters

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Go suck a hat blondie
That's about all you got.

And it's pathetic.

Your boys are in trouble on Washington DC, Boston and Ohio.

This is certainly going to be a fun year for those not allied with the corrupt and incompetent Old Guard.

Poor wide, you are going to have to watch all your thug buddies going down.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's about all you got.

And it's pathetic.

Your boys are in trouble on Washington DC, Boston and Ohio.

This is certainly going to be a fun year for those not allied with the corrupt and incompetent Old Guard.

Poor wide, you are going to have to watch all your thug buddies going down.
If be willing to put money on it that Hoffa will still come out on top. Tim isn't even getting elected in his own local let alone the International.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If be willing to put money on it that H will still come out on top. Tim isn't even getting elected in his own local let alone the International.
If you were outside the marble palace as it was on fire, shooting fire works out everywhere, you would be shouting, "NOTHING TO SEE HERE".

Face it, you sold out your objectivity to H.

You are nothing more than a yes man puppet.

First, your old local.

Now the international.

Ouch.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you were outside the marble palace as it was on fire, shooting fire works out everywhere, you would be shouting, "NOTHING TO SEE HERE".

Face it, you sold out your objectivity to H.

You are nothing more than a yes man puppet.

First, your old local.

Now the international.

Ouch.
Don't be mad at the world because nobody voted for you when you ran. Most internet tough guys have zero stones in real life. You fit the bill.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Looks like TDU is going to have to ramp up their efforts.

This was for sure an attempt at sarcasm.

That is what's funny, about posting on forums.

Absent of facial expressions or body language, it's hard to "read" that.

Just as an example....

Never try to tell me what to do.
In the end, you will always be disappointed.

Some people, might read that post as a drunken belligerent threat.

I read it, as a statement of confidence.

See what I mean ?

What is it about me expecting a Teamster Union organization to keep complete and accurate records of the expenditures of a $750,000+ annual dues grab, do find naive?

There is nothing wrong, with expecting full and accurate accounting.

Dues grab.... ? Come on.

I have played in the Ohio Conference Golf Outing several times. It was a great outing and was well run each time I participated.

Sloppy paper work....

Is no reason for TDU, to get their "panties in a bunch".

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That is what's funny, about posting on forums.

Absent of facial expressions or body language, it's hard to "read" that.

Just as an example...
Maybe we need to get hip to smileys and emojis then?:youreright:
They just seem so effeminate to me.

Some people, might read that post as a drunken belligerent threat.

I read it, as a statement of confidence.

See what I mean ?

Perhaps it was both?

There is nothing wrong, with expecting full and accurate accounting.

Dues grab.... ? Come on.

Did you read the full report, all 59 pages?
Did you miss the part where the President admitted in his deposition that much of the collected dues money is being used to supplement the salaries of some of the smaller Local's officers?
Once upon a time, most states had a Teamster Conference.
Most have went to the wayside, as they are redundant and wasteful in conjunction with the Joint Councils that are also in place.

So yes, dues grab.

Sloppy paper work....

Is no reason for TDU, to get their "panties in a bunch".

It's optimistic at best to characterize the findings of this report prepared by the IRB (not TDU) as only some "sloppy paperwork"?
There were many other questions raised and practices exposed.

I honestly hope nothing comes of it, as it is already hard enough, with Ohio being the laughing stock of the Central Region.
Last thing we need is to add fuel to that fire.

~Bbbl~

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Sometimes in nature the forest has to burn to the ground in order to perpetuate itself.
After all the aged wood and undergrowth is out of the way, a new forest blooms and prospers.

2k0tuc.jpg

10 point

I believe Abe Lincoln was allegedly quoted saying it best...
No foreign army will ever defeat us but we will be destroyed when we vote ourselves privilege (paraphrased).

The best part is it's not gonna matter. Get used to H in another term.
There is no "best part" in these allegations. And it's not the "rat" that is the issue as previously posted imo. The issue is how an IRB investigation would even get traction to file this report.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I believe Abe Lincoln was allegedly quoted saying it best...
No foreign army will ever defeat us but we will be destroyed when we vote ourselves privilege (paraphrased).

There is no "best part" in these allegations. And it's not the "rat" that is the issue as previously posted imo. The issue is how an IRB investigation would even get traction to file this report.
There are those who will scream "sour grapes" is what gave the IRB traction on this issue, but there are 59 scathing pages of misappropriation, neglect, and abuse detailed in this report.
I don't see how the General President and Eboard can overlook the findings detailed in that document.

5habits100

There are those who will scream "sour grapes" is what gave the IRB traction on this issue, but there are 59 scathing pages of misappropriation, neglect, and abuse detailed in this report.
I don't see how the General President and Eboard can overlook the findings detailed in that document.
It was brought to light by "sour grapes" but the findings are what they are and I'm sure they will be addressed. In the end it doesn't matter that the guy who is a pig for sexually harassing his secretary is the one that called the IRB because he wanted to take over the Joint Council and the Ohio Conference. What matters is the issues get resolved and the organization is for the benefit of the members.