Union Politics - Shop Steward Petitions not Honored @ 952

LagunaBrown

And this is why you will never be anything in our union.. Because you could care less about anyone or anything else...
If i look at myself in the mirror what will i see laguna? Someone who cares about our local and our members as a whole and wants change because our current leaders are useless and don't care about members?
And this is why you will never be anything in our union.. Because you could care less about anyone or anything else...
If i look at myself in the mirror what will i see laguna? Someone who cares about our local and our members as a whole and wants change because our current leaders are useless and don't care about members?

You sound like a reformer. Just skip being a steward and go right for the executive board! Lol!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Who do you think you are? An economist? How nice, please explain to Realbrown1 the difference between book value and actual value so he knows. (His comprehension is pretty bad).
I am a realist.
If the LM2's say the local is -$420,000....????
Do you contest this assertion, or should I look it up?

I am just reading along and asking questions, so before you default to the TDU argument again, please just try and help me understand...if you can???

The Silent Bang

You sound like a reformer. Just skip being a steward and go right for the executive board! Lol!
It's funny laguna that you try to name other people as reformers when you were once part of that group? What happened? Why did you change your views and all of a sudden they are the bad guys in your eyes? You really think that PK will ever forget you were once part of that group? You think gram has forgotten? You might be able to fool DM but you know damn well who's pulling his strings! Wake up fool!

LagunaBrown

One again there is a steward election in Laguna. You reformers talk a big talk about some uprising. Surely you can get one of your people in with all the upset members you say there are.
It's funny laguna that you try to name other people as reformers when you were once part of that group? What happened? Why did you change your views and all of a sudden they are the bad guys in your eyes? You really think that PK will ever forget you were once part of that group? You think gram has forgotten? You might be able to fool DM but you know damn well who's pulling his strings! Wake up fool!

As long as none of you tools get into office I'm good.

The Silent Bang

One again there is a steward election in Laguna. You reformers talk a big talk about some uprising. Surely you can get one of your people in with all the upset members you say there are.

As long as none of you tools get into office I'm good.
Because you know damn well that if anyone other than PK or gram gets into office your chances of getting a gig at the local is gone for good! ha ha ha ha !!

LagunaBrown

Because you know damn well that if anyone other than PK or gram gets into office your chances of getting a gig at the local is gone for good! ha ha ha ha !!

What and have to deal with liars who will say anything to get off the truck and Internet trolls bashing the teamsters making them look bad when your really truly just trying to help people? Oh and make less money too. Your so smart....... Ha ha ha! What you should worry about is if you actually won! It's one thing to be an arm chair QB and another to run the show.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I am a realist.
If the LM2's say the local is -$420,000....????

I am just reading along and asking questions, so before you default to the TDU argument again, please just try and help me understand...if you can???

The Silent Bang

What and have to deal with liars who will say anything to get off the truck and Internet trolls bashing the teamsters making them look bad when your really truly just trying to help people? Oh and make less money too. Your so smart....... Ha ha ha! What you should worry about is if you actually won!
Calm down Laguna, your not making any sense ha ha ha ha!!
From decoding your post i respond like this...
Why would i have to lie about anything? Why don't you answer my post with truths if you think all i say are lies? You dance all over the place with beliefs of what you think the local is doing, but you see laguna you don't know what else is happening at our local, remember all you care about is UPS.. Get informed and start asking around or are you too scared to hear the truth? ha ha ha ha

LagunaBrown

Calm down Laguna, your not making any sense ha ha ha ha!!
From decoding your post i respond like this...
Why would i have to lie about anything? Why don't you answer my post with truths if you think all i say are lies? You dance all over the place with beliefs of what you think the local is doing, but you see laguna you don't know what else is happening at our local, remember all you care about is UPS.. Get informed and start asking around or are you too scared to hear the truth? ha ha ha ha
Bla bla bla. Your an Internt hero. Good for you.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Who is loaning this local money if this is the case?
I don't understand how this can be.
Who do they think they are, the government?
But LB says we are fine.

Book value he says.

If you overspend for years, just how much actual value is left on property owned?

Can you say mortgaged to the hilt?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Does the LM2's say the local is -$420,000....????

realbrown1

He's kicking your butt all over the Internet tonight.

What's the matter LB?

K is not answering his phone to tell you what to say next?

And you don't have any answers on your own, so you are up sheep creek without a paddle tonight.

realbrown1

Yes.

And please look it up too.

LagunaBrown

I don't care what you look up. Just don't be as naive as Realbrown1 and forget the difference between book value and actual value. Your smarter than that. Right?

LagunaBrown

Thats what i thought! You have nothing, no comeback, no defense for our incompetent leaders and broken local ...

It's obvious the only thing broken here is your ego. PK must have schooled you bad for you to be so bitter. Look at you not even working at ups and you have to come troll here since t-net shut down. Simply pathetic. Lol! You love any attention...... Even the abuse.