Union Politics - Teamsters Local President runs opponent over with his car 9/22/15

Spongebob1

Spongeboob1 hit disagree. Does he disagree with the pictures of Tim driving a Nissan or that he can fit behind the wheel of a vehicle to drive?

It WAS a RENTAL CAR,...... What part of that don't YOU understand!!!

I've been around for many years, and I've seen teamsters rent Nissans, Toyota's and other brands because there WASN'T any Fords or Chryslers or any American made cars left,.....
Some of you need to grow the hell up!! you act like fourth grade bullies,.....

5habits100

I've been around for many years, and I've seen teamsters rent Nissans, Toyota's and other brands because there WASN'T any Fords or Chryslers or any American made cars left,.....
It was a Nissan he was driving that's all I need to know. I e been in the Union for 30 years and involved before that and I have never seen a union official in my local drive anything other than a Ford, Chrysler or GM. There is a policy. That is why you make a reservation. Because someone brings up facts on your buddies and you don't like it we need to grow up. Look in the mirror and practice what you preach. Telling the truth about Tim and his non dues paying slate members isn't being a bully.

It was a Nissan he was driving that's all I need to know. I e been in the Union for 30 years and involved before that and I have never seen a union official in my local drive anything other than a Ford, Chrysler or GM. There is a policy. That is why you make a reservation. Because someone brings up facts on your buddies and you don't like it we need to grow up. Look in the mirror and practice what you preach. Telling the truth about Tim and his non dues paying slate members isn't being a bully.
I drive two Chevy's just saying.

rod

Retired 22 years

Whats the difference? Fords are made in Mexico and Chevys are made in Canada. My wifes Honda Accord (assembled in Ohio I believe) had a larger percentage of American made parts on it than my Silverado. Driving Fords or Chevys now days proves NOTHING at all. All of the major foreign car companies have plants in the US now. Union plants.

5habits100

Whats the difference? Fords are made in Mexico and Chevys are made in Canada. My wifes Honda Accord (assembled in Ohio I believe) had a larger percentage of American made parts on it than my Silverado. Driving Fords or Chevys now days proves NOTHING at all. All of the major foreign car companies have plants in the US now. Union plants.
I age already explained it and I'm not going to waste my time especially with someone that says what the difference. You should tell your neighbors to ship FedEx what's the difference

804brown

The difference is these Hoffa boot lickers' role is to come on this forum and disparage Tim and the entire reform movement. Every thread gets turned into an anti-Tim thread. This thread is about some little local president running over an opponent with his car. So the spin meisters have to jump on here and charge up the spin machine.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

How do you know it was a rental which was the only one left? Seems a bit sketchy. Like his donuts, Tim's stories have holes.

5habits100

The difference is these Hoffa boot lickers' role is to come on this forum and disparage Tim and the entire reform movement. Every thread gets turned into an anti-Tim thread. This thread is about some little local president running over an opponent with his car. So the spin meisters have to jump on here and charge up the spin machine.
Let's see.......Tim's reform movement.... He thinks the members are clowns...he doesn't support his union or others...if that is reform WOW you guys are messed up

wide load

Listen Big Boy, TDU put the call out to your group of loyalist extremists communists. You have the balls to say a few cats on here derail a thread? You need to do a little count of your own. This place is inundated with the TDU infection. Some of us are just a form of antibiotics.

wide load

Let's see.......Tim's reform movement.... He thinks the members are clowns...he doesn't support his union or others...if that is reform WOW you guys are messed up
Oh it's reform all right. He just doesn't know it's the bad kind. He reformed his local, BUT he did it for UPS. They just urinate all over that local. I feel so bad for the members there.

image.png
Tim drives a Nissan. :)