UPS and IBT are in bed together

upsbrown-2009

Try as she might.... TDU can't proffer any viable solutions. (just like Fred)

Regurgitating talking points, will be the antithesis of the TDU demise.

Watch it happen.
BUG is entitlement , only the US government doesn't pay BUG ! UPS is BUG's entitlement source! Please read any thread's that he tries too discredit and you to as a member will see your not stupid! You are informed this scares the crap out of these guys ! And TDU I am not!!!! #findajobthegigsup

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Untrue. Members are not aware of how TDU seperates the membership by spreading lies like when they said the Healthcare is 80/20 here in the west. Anyone smart enough to call the back of your insurance card and ask your insurance provider (who is obligated to tell you the truth). They will tell you it's much better and only 80/20 if your out of network.
.....and how is TDU effective in spreading these supposed "lies"?

upsbrown-2009

TDU has scared the %&$$ out of the incumbents !! They are looking for jobs ! If the incumbents had taken care of the MEMBERS we wouldn't be having this conversation!!!! Members have had enough!!!

upsbrown-2009

Keep spewing you TDU crap !!! Its time to spend your energy looking for a job !!! Big union guy will not be returning to a Union Job Near You !!! He's a great talker but as you as MEMBERS have seen its all talk and NO action.....!!!!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
TDU has scared the %&$$ out of the incumbents !! They are looking for jobs ! If the incumbents had taken care of the MEMBERS we wouldn't be having this conversation!!!! Members have had enough!!!
I don't care who is in the top spot, as long as they start pushing back at the company a bit...we all work too fing hard to be treated like s...

LagunaBrown

.....and how is TDU effective in spreading these supposed "lies"?
Once again you dodge the main point. TDU lies are only effective if you believe their propaganda on blogs or Facebook. Like I told you them saying the Healthcare is 80/20 in the west IS A LIE you can call the back of your insurance card and get the truth. You claim your for the members but hide this simple fact finding...... You should be ashamed of yourself.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Once again you dodge the main point. TDU lies are only effective if you believe their propaganda on blogs or Facebook. Like I told you them saying the Healthcare is 80/20 in the west IS A LIE you can call the back of your insurance card and get the truth. You claim your for the members but hide this simple fact finding...... You should be ashamed of yourself.

By The Book

Retiree healthcare is 80/20 in a section of the west.

LagunaBrown

Retiree healthcare is 80/20 in a section of the west.
The article has our TDU village idiot saying his healthcare went from a 90/10 plan to an 80/20 plan. He is an active member not retired and clearly trying to fool the members for votes.
IMG_0177.PNG

It's not funny. It's a lie that is easily proven and to say the health care is inferior is just ridiculous. But that is what I expect from you.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Yea, well where we're at....you file for your penalty pay, our center managers refuses to pay the grievance , our Buisness Agent takes 8 months to a year to hear the grievance and by that time the member has retaliated discipline for bull crap trumpedal up violations and you get offered to get your penalty pay and serve 5 day suspension which will cost you over a grand or drop it...you call that a choice...stfu. we've even taken it too the panew proving it and lost.... that's why we are saying it's a bs Situation with the Union now ...I'm telling you for the last time igmo. ..ive been here over 30 years and didn't use to be that way. ...so you can take up for the guys in office all you want too. The members arn't idiots
This is exactly what happens here.

Absolute bull:censored2:. Iv seen it happen to many people and it almost happened to me as well

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's not funny. It's a lie that is easily proven and to say the health care is inferior is just ridiculous. But that is what I expect from you.
It's not funny, you are.
Kind of like the old guy who pisses himself and screams at the pigeons in the park.

I'll try this again, because it amuses me.

I am not a member of TDU, never have been, don't even have their website bookmarked.
I find that they "dumb down" their articles for guys like you, so it doesn't interest me.
Been to a couple of their conventions on business, they are well done.
I have no love for, or hatred toward TDU.
It's painfully obvious why they persist into their 5th decade.

I'm not in the Western Conference, so I don't have a card for a number to call to verify what you're saying, nor do I care to.

My whole point, that flew right over your "obtuse" head is this; constantly talking about TDU on an internet website only serves to make those who are unaware curious, and that's far more than already know about it.

But by all means, continue????

I have no way of knowing, but I'd be willing to bet that TDU has more members today, than any other time in their history, and I think you're helping that trend along.

LagunaBrown

It's not funny, you are.
Kind of like the old guy who pisses himself and screams at the pigeons in the park.

I'll try this again, because it amuses me.

I am not a member of TDU, never have been, don't even have their website bookmarked.
I find that they "dumb down" their articles for guys like you, so it doesn't interest me.
Been to a couple of their conventions on business, they are well done.
I have no love for, or hatred toward TDU.
It's painfully obvious why they persist into their 5th decade.

I'm not in the Western Conference, so I don't have a card for a number to call to verify what you're saying, nor do I care to.

My whole point, that flew right over your "obtuse" head is this; constantly talking about TDU on an internet website only serves to make those who are unaware curious, and that's far more than already know about it.

But by all means, continue????

I have no way of knowing, but I'd be willing to bet that TDU has more members today, than any other time in their history, and I think you're helping that trend along.
Bla bla bla You are afraid of claiming TDU for this very reason but we all know you really are. Everyone should focus more on teaching people how to find truth (like calling the back of their insurance card). The fact you hide this simple lesson from members says a lot about your character.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Bla bla bla You are afraid of claiming TDU for this very reason but we all know you really are. Everyone should focus more on teaching people how to find truth (like calling the back of their insurance card).
Why does somebody who disagrees with h20 leadership automatically gotta be tdu?

Why does everybody who doesn't support Obama have to be a bigot and womanizer?

Life isn't a coin flip and there are many more than 2 sides. It's sad 95% of people can't even realize that.

All of the places which are rated best to live in the world have many many more than 2 sides or parties. Something to think about?

By The Book

Why does somebody who disagrees with h20 leadership automatically gotta be tdu?

Why does everybody who doesn't support Obama have to be a bigot and womanizer?

Life isn't a coin flip and there are many more than 2 sides. It's sad 95% of people can't even realize that.

All of the places which are rated best to live in the world have many many more than 2 sides or parties. Something to think about?
I guess you have to be an independent or a libertarian. To some it's black and white, if your not voting with me your not a teamster...give me a break

Sheep DAWG

Bu
I wouldn't have got to be a "Big Union Guy"....

If I wasn't a "Member Guy", first and foremost. Think about it.

-Bug-
Bug....not saying you weren't a member man....I just feel like somewhere along the way....you lost your spark and passion for the members. ...I feel you started deciding what you thought was best for the member instead of listening to what the member needs....the issues members were having 20 years ago are not the same as the ones today. You have to stay in touch and listen....instead of blaming everything on TDU....

upsbrown-2009

20 years ago we were on paper! Today Orion dictates your day ! There is a big disconnect between the 90s and 2016 ! It's time the International and Local s start educating themselves in today's time! UPS has educated their Management on how to use technology against the Members! Time the Union starts educating and fighting fire with fire !

Sheep DAWG

20 years ago we were on paper! Today Orion dictates your day ! There is a big disconnect between the 90s and 2016 ! It's time the International and Local s start educating themselves in today's time! UPS has educated their Management on how to use technology against the Members! Time the Union starts educating and fighting fire with fire !
Amen UPSbrown....well said.....they are so out of touch with what's going on...