UPS callcenters

Discussion in 'UPSers International' started by hollowman14, Jul 9, 2008.

1. hollowman14

hollowman14 Guest

Hi all,

Do UPS have an offshore outsourcers for their callcenters(specially for french users)?

2. drewed

drewed Shankman

ohhh hmm i honestly dont know the say wed have most major languages covered in the call centers
  3. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

They are equipped to deal misinformation in all languages.
  4. jetset

jetset pitch and toss

Think the call centre for France not in Dublin Ireland.
  5. martin1964

martin1964 uk man in brown

Proberly in India !

UPS GIRL New Member

The Call Center for Canada is in New Brunswick. They handle both the French and English calls.
  7. menefrego

menefrego New Member

The Call Center for Italy is in Vimodrone (near Milano ) and it's full of very beautiful girls :flowers: not like in my center :grrr:
  8. dutchups

dutchups Member

For the Netherlands and Belgium CSTC is in Ireland, don`t know for France...

HAPPYDAYS New Member

Does UPS sub contract out call centers for their inbound calls? If not doe they have inbound call centers in the US?
  10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

There are 10 UPS CSC operations in the US for all calls originating in the US. Fairly well distributed geographically.
  11. david cassin

david cassin dublinbrown

as far as i am aware the french call center is still in dublin....
  12. BrownSuit

BrownSuit Active Member

While they are in the United States, most are contracted out. I believe there are 3 or four different companies that UPS works with. There is generally a UPSer in charge at each site for performance and quality assurance.
  13. chev

chev Nightcrawler

:laughing: Isn't that the truth. Our call centers suck. Always giving customers misinformation.
  14. diva29mom

diva29mom "Be Clear "

I am in a call center for SCS. And yes this is true. The reason is we get new information everyday every hour every minute. Also the phone numbers that are given are all attached incorrectly so most of the time we transfering everyone everywhere. OMG I dodnt even know where to begin. We get call from Small package all day long when we cant help because we dont have the same system as small pack so we end up send cust back to small pack. truth be told bigbrother dosent really know what we do. Just what they tell us. There is not enough time or space for me to shed light on this issue....moving on.
  15. middleofit

middleofit New Member

And then, when things get really bad for a customer, the calls end up in the district. Now, we are not supposed to have the staff to handle the calls, but, magically things get done on a local level. I realize we save money as a company by consolidating and sometimes contracting. BUTTTT, in the long run, by time folks get back to the district, they are not very happy!