UPS completely shut down in Seattle

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
And there you have it, thanks for settling this issue for us. Maybe we can come over to your side of the street and help you with any (all the way) issues at some point.:wink2:

Aiken

Just a Customer
You guys should really let this thread die... it's been a while since the "crybabies whining about (their) Christmas gifts" were even here. At this point, you're just insulting people who aren't present, and keeping an ugly thread alive.

By the way, I'll say again what I said two weeks ago... customers are ultimately pissed off at management, not you guys. You need neither to defend yourselves nor to repeatedly point out how hard your lives on the front lines are. Customers aren't arguing against that. People know and like their UPS drivers, and want them safe, and would probably feel likewise about the sorters and loaders and such if they ever met them. People don't like the suits, with their crap decisions and complete lack of good customer relations during these crises--the same suits who left you holding the bag while they went upstate for the holidays. I think you probably harbor anger at the same people, albeit for a different reason.

Let it go...

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
some people will never know what it takes to get it done! i was on an industrial park rte years ago,and they were closing down the park due to flooding in a 1/2,everyone had to be out!! I met up with the FEDEX guy who I was friends with for years. I did all my p /ups and his including his ltr box out in back side of the park & he did all my P/ups & his on the front side.Done seperatley they would of all been alot missed .we met up on high ground and swapped out pkgs every one had a laugh on that day but were happy there stuff was picked up!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
some people will never know what it takes to get it done! i was on an industrial park rte years ago,and they were closing down the park due to flooding in a 1/2,everyone had to be out!! I met up with the FEDEX guy who I was friends with for years. I did all my p /ups and his including his ltr box out in back side of the park & he did all my P/ups & his on the front side.Done seperatley they would of all been alot missed .we met up on high ground and swapped out pkgs every one had a laugh on that day but were happy there stuff was picked up!!

Love the cooperation, cove, life just has a better feeling when people work together. I would have done it the same way. I've dropped misdelivered pkgs by my route Ground guy, either to the right customer, or brought them to him. He sometimes helps me unload bulk, if he can catch up to me.
roadrunnner.jpg