UPS Contract passed today by executive vote

rpoz11

Makes me wonder if Hoffa Hall etc have just been sitting back and watching this all play out with the 3 remaining Locals continuing to reject the contract offer/language that they were presented.

Does the National IBT office have any issues with or against those 3 Locals?

10 point

Makes me wonder if Hoffa Hall etc have just been sitting back and watching this all play out with the 3 remaining Locals continuing to reject the contract offer/language that they were presented.

Does the National IBT office have any issues with or against those 3 Locals?
They do now.
And, they've earned them.
There will be a response from those locals.

What are they going to do about L710?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If I lived in a right to work state. I would pull out of the union, after this sellout! This is not right! You cant take the rights of others! Time to kick the teamsters out and do some union shopping. If you dont agree with this post....IDGAF.....AND SCREW HOFFA!
crying.gif

10 point

Just your dues.
Yeah stonefish (aka IBT puppet), I always expect you to surface when someone thinks for themselves and doesn't kiss the ground the IBT walks on like you do.
If you dont disagree with someone's opinion who questions your IBT step parents in Washington DC I figure you're out of internet service.

Stonefish

Yeah stonefish (aka IBT puppet), I always expect you to surface when someone thinks for themselves and doesn't kiss the ground the IBT walks on like you do.
If you dont disagree with someone's opinion who questions your IBT step parents in Washington DC I figure you're out of internet service.
What

You have to wait for his reply. He is in....time out...for being a bad little OP. he can only give you a disagree, cause he has nothing good to say

beaveravepgh

I'm part of local 249 in pittsburgh that was voting this contract down. And I can tell you this alot of employees are pissed. We want to vote out of the teamsters. friend* Hoffa and Hall !!!!!!!

Overpaid Union Thug

Did you break those hours down by straight time and overtime?

Sent using BrownCafe App

How I've been figuring it....

$0.70 x 40 x weeks worked since Aug 1

Then.....

$1.05 x 6.5 (average OT hours) x weeks worked since Aug 1

Then add the two together. I know I'll get much more because of peak and plus Aug 1 was on a Thursday so the first two days at $0.70 weren't even included in my estimate.

browned out

What a piece of garbage. How can the Hoffa/Hall team lie and state that it was forced only because the supplements kept being voted down in regards to national language had already been passed. Send you comments to those dirty rat bastads here. If the National had not flooded every other local's members with lies and misleading info; the national agreement would still have been voted down. http://teamster.org/about/contact-teamsters

Last edited: