UPS Contract passed today by executive vote

10 point

What a piece of garbage. How can Hoffa/Hall team lie and state that it was forced only because the supplements kept being voted down in regards to national language had already been passed. Send you comments to those dirty rat bastads here. If the National had not flooded every other local with lies and misleading info; the national agreement would still have been voted down. http://teamster.org/about/contact-teamsters
And.... if the two large regions that helped pass the National without being put on TeamCare would not have been allowed to vote on our healthcare it would have been dealt with appropriately.
But then again, we were traded off for the $ to help out our union "step brothers" healthcare plan in Washington DC.
Two faced liars that need a little tar and feathers eh?
Vote them out and stand strong.

Marne Vet

Attention all stewards: The National Contract will be implemented this Friday 4/25/14. The new raises will take effect the following Monday. The back pay checks will be sent out in a timely manner they will be separate checks and will be taxed at your normal payroll tax rate. The Team care insurance enhancements will be put into effect on 6/1/14. I will send out more information as I get it. Please help me spread the news. Thank you (728 BA)

Correction: Your new rate started this past Monday on 4/21/14 and is already in effect. Retro checks will take 2-3 weeks.

rrenkin

How I've been figuring it....

$0.70 x 40 x weeks worked since Aug 1

Then.....

$1.05 x 6.5 (average OT hours) x weeks worked since Aug 1

Then add the two together. I know I'll get much more because of peak and plus Aug 1 was on a Thursday so the first two days at $0.70 weren't even included in my estimate.
don't forget the portion that goes to the central states pension fund.so you will see your figure drop

Marne Vet

Upsers will be filing a request for an injunction on Friday. The Teamsters are violating their own constitution. They just shot their last bullet.

No they're not. It's in the bylaws, and everything they did was perfectly legal. No one is filing a request for an injunction on Friday, or any day. *sigh*

Marne Vet

Just so the "VOTE NO" :censored2:s at PHL know, and can't try to spin it any other way, bot of their guys (George and Billy) voted this push down. They were two of the only four that voted NO to this ratification. Try and spin that Curry! Local 623's leadership once again did what the members would've wanted, and that would be to have another vote.

Integrity Slate should be called the Jerk-off Slate.

Marne Vet

Perfect. Now your center manager can identify your truck and know exactly who you are on here. Nice job rookie. You should just zoom in on that vehicle number or even better, take a picture of the DVIR after you sign it. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Marne Vet

Whatever!!!! I'm just trying to get a pic up here! I'm no rookie either

Computer illiterate then? Dumb idea to post your vehicle on here with an easily readable number. Just walk into your center manager's office tomorrow and say "Hey boss, I'm BrownBetty1 on the Brown Cafe. You can read everything I say about UPS". Now do you understand?