UPS Drivers are the best!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Steve you should be thrilled! You have the god giving gift to pick up both sexes!

I think he wants you to make the delivery out back!

sexyupsman

Steve you should be thrilled! You have the god giving gift to pick up both sexes!

I think he wants you to make the delivery out back!

First of all I do not know Steve and second nobody is better looking or hotter than my UPS driver! Yes I do have a full tank of sugar thanks very much! Ha Ha Ha! Thats cool I am not offended or timid by all your macho comments, thats what makes you men studs!:devil3:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
First of all I do not know Steve and second nobody is better looking or hotter than my UPS driver! Yes I do have a full tank of sugar thanks very much! Ha Ha Ha! Thats cool I am not offended or timid by all your macho comments, thats what makes you men studs!:devil3:

You must be in Chi-Town.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Its ok sweetie! I can see why you get all worked up! We do know how to deliver a package!

We should have a gay consignee day were we cuff our shorts like daisy dukes, and tie our shirts above the belly button!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Its ok sweetie! I can see why you get all worked up! We do know how to deliver a package!

We should have a gay consignee day were we cuff our shorts like daisy dukes, and tie our shirts above the belly button!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Sounds like you package car guys are going all out for volume development. If you bend over and drop your pen do you land a pickup account?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Steve

I heard you were a magnet, just thought till now it was with the ladies.

Not that I am saying that you playing both sides of your diad is wrong.......

Best:wink2:, oh and I didnt mean that wink that way either:happy-very:

d