UPS drivers & their pickup trucks.

Cementups

Box Monkey
She presently drives a loaded 2008 Ford Escape that's been paid off for several years. She doesn't work so she will keep it for a few more years. My first two cars, the small block Vega and '69 Corvette, I guess you could call me a car guy with those. I did double my money on the Corvette when I finally sold it. Most vehicles are just poor investments. Spend over 50K on a pickup truck? I just shake my head when I walk by those in the employee parking lot. That goes for the sports and luxury cars too.
My last car before my Pilot was a 2005 Volvo S60R. The only reason I bought it was because I basically got 25% off the sticker as it had sat on their lot for a pretty long time. But after having a "luxury car", I'm over it. When i bought my '09 Pilot a buddy says to me, "You should have go the Acura MDX." I said, "Well, I did but I got it for $10k cheaper for buying the Honda version. And i also don't have to fill it with premium gas once a week." I highly doubt I will ever buy a "luxury" car again. The more a vehicle cost the more it cost to maintain. My Pilot has been paid off for a year or two now and I love not having a payment. I will probably drive this one into the ground.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
20160328_081059.jpg

sandwich

The resident gearhead
in CA they aren't called Texas editions nor do they have the Texas edition badging. it's just like a chrome package or something.

PT Car Washer

Lots of states have their own "special" editions. Usually the only thing special about them is the badging that says "special edition".
Thought it was something like that. Does Chevy charge more for the Texas Edition badge? Vacationing down here all week.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Lots of states have their own "special" editions. Usually the only thing special about them is the badging that says "special edition".
Texas edition silverados actually have Texas edition badges. but yeah that's true. when my body style silverado first came out in 2007 they had a "California package" which is the same exact thing as the "Texas package" lol

Last edited: