UPS drivers & their pickup trucks.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ugly?

2016-chevy-silverado-ltz.jpg

Yes, ugly.

JL 0513

No WE don't. My 5 day paychecks are usually under $1k after all the taxes and deductions. Plus I rarely work over 43 hours/week

Everyone has different situations. The average driver in the country grosses about $1750/wk (around 46-47 hrs a week).

If you max out your 401k or have child support or whatever, then yeah, you aren't left with much.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Everyone has different situations. The average driver in the country grosses about $1750/wk (around 46-47 hrs a week).

If you max out your 401k or have child support or whatever, then yeah, you aren't left with much.

Just the normal taxes and 10% to 401k. But like I said, I'm off the road pretty early so that I can still coach my daughter's softball team. And also because we can live on $1k/week :laugh: I'm good with the $75k/year income that our base pay gives us. Still way more than I ever thought I would be making.

JL 0513

Just the normal taxes and 10% to 401k. But like I said, I'm off the road pretty early so that I can still coach my daughter's softball team. And also because we can live on $1k/week :laugh: I'm good with the $75k/year income that our base pay gives us. Still way more than I ever thought I would be making.

My checks are usually $850-$900 net and I'm only at $21.45/hr.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
i kind of like them And the new GM trucks are by far the most comfortable on the market today.

The newest GM truck I've driven is my son's 2011 Silverado. It's ok, but way more vehicle than I need or want.

I've driven a bunch of new and almost new friend-150's, and they are nice if you like driving your living room couch. And, the Ecoboost motors (especially the 3.5) are impressive except for real-world mileage.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Can he help you out with anything? The kid's a total ricer, and knows his Hondas.

He and I might be golfing next weekend, interested?
He was going to check this weekend on some stuff.
Not sure I can. I haven't even tried to swing a club since my accident. Plus I have a poker game Saturday night.