UPS laurel MD hr number

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by triplerod, Feb 21, 2012.

1. triplerod

triplerod New Member

i was contacted by HR about an application. they gave me a number, but its not in service. i tried calling an 800 number but no luck. anyone know that number so i can reach them?

i understand if you need to PM me the number. but if i could get this information this would be great.
  2. TearsInRain

TearsInRain part-time bossman

was it a chick or a dude? i have both their personal numbers
  3. triplerod

triplerod New Member

they sent me a txt and the number they provided is disconnected. i guess i was having bad cell service when they called. the guy that did the information session was a male.
  4. TearsInRain

was it a notification text or was it from a personal number? what did it say exactly?
  5. triplerod

triplerod New Member

dear so and so, you recently applied with us and we are trying to reach you. please call 410 256 0281 (not inservice). from number 75309 (like the song)
  6. TearsInRain

yeah thats a spam number from some defunct marketing company
    did you put your number into a website to "win prizes" or some :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: recently?
    (if so, you're dumb)

HR doesn't text
  7. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Was UPS specifically mentioned anywhere in the text message??? Is the area code you in 401 ???? Did they leave you a voice mail???

Can you say SPAM.

Or Jenny was calling.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  8. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

9. Kis124

Kis124 Member

************** try this number. Thats the number to the Hunt Valley HR. Maybe she can help

Deleted by Moderator. UPS may not want the number publicized.
    Lasted edited by : Feb 21, 2012
  10. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

I tried to subliminally suggest another way to pass the number on....
  11. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

If they wanted him to have the number they would have given it to him during his interview.
  12. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I got it 867-5309. How did you do that?????